Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Marina's new album to be out before end of May

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

Emigrante
1 hour ago, Phaye Monster said:

I really hope she’s planning on touring because some of us aren’t a part of the festival life, but she hates it so...

but I’m beyond excited for another Marina album, I don’t know what we’ve done to deserve this

Did she say she hates touring?

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Phaye Monster
28 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

Did she say she hates touring?

Not exactly. She made a post on marinabook.com about how touring affected her mentally and it seemed like she wasn’t planning on doing it again, same with one of her FAQ’in Hells. She’s never said it explicitly but I could see her just sticking to festivals from now on. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Brian Newman

I saw her play at Boston Calling about 4 years ago and she slayed. I'm hoping her and Janelle Monae are on the same day this year so I don't have to buy a weekend pass. :cryga:

I'm BEYOND ready for new Marina music.

AciidSwine
On 1/11/2019 at 6:41 AM, AndiGaga said:

When will her new single be released?! She said in January and there is still no announcement 😭

Early February new music is slated to be released. Thats what she had said.

AciidSwine
On 1/11/2019 at 5:55 AM, Bambino said:

I don't like the name change.

People have always just called her Marina anyway honestly, I think its mostly just going to be problematic in terms of her streaming now and recognition maybe? Like....actually idk id say people know her as and the diamonds but tbh its not like shes a household name so idk how much of a difference itll actually make in that sense.

manuanota

I really hope for her that this album will be the album that makes her break through as an artist. I love her full discography but somehow the GP never really picked her up. But if that doesn’t happen at least the fans (like me) are getting new music to lose their wigs to. 😁

CinnamonGirl
On 1/11/2019 at 3:41 PM, AndiGaga said:

When will her new single be released?! She said in January and there is still no announcement 😭

i think she pushed it back cause she said february last time she talked about it (on her insta i think) 

➰➰➰

Archived