Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
other

video: lady gaga playing at a stripclub

Featured Posts

littlepotter
54 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Edit: Ok so apparently I was missing the point :air: Kinda confused but..

  Hide contents

This is undeniably fake though. Obviously it's just a picture but the audio is also tampered with (as in: made to sound like it's coming from a closed building). You can hear it clearly in songs like DIDT which have a specific stereo mix. Go to 37:05 for example, you can clearly hear the mix as it would sound with earphones on :smh:

Nice try though.

 

Sis :air: this channel specializes in audio edits, it's not intended to be real

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GagaUnderYou

bruh this is so fake but her songs are probably fun to strip to 

Edited by GagaUnderYou

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
joannethenight
2 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

bruh this is so fake

 

23 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Sis :air: this channel specializes in audio edits, it's not intended to be real

 

🌹
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Didymus
23 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Sis :air: this channel specializes in audio edits, it's not intended to be real

Well, I didn't know this channel :chica: But yeah, I feel pretty stupid now though it also had to do with the fact that I still don't get how this is entertaining for some people.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
misunderstood

IDK WHY I'M LAUGHING

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ode

Uhmmm, so I clicked play and forgot that I'd just started loading a new youtube page, and I listened for a full 2 minutes, freaking the f*ck out like "WHAT IS THIS REMIX?!," before i realized all i was hearing was this playing in another tab:
 

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
littlepotter
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

Well, I didn't know this channel :chica: But yeah, I feel pretty stupid now though it also had to do with the fact that I still don't get how this is entertaining for some people.

I guess it's nice idle music to put on while relaxing or something, it's less in your face than the actual songs and has a nice aesthetic

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
joannethenight
4 hours ago, andy69 said:

Uhmmm, so I clicked play and forgot that I'd just started loading a new youtube page, and I listened for a full 2 minutes, freaking the f*ck out like "WHAT IS THIS REMIX?!," before i realized all i was hearing was this playing in another tab:
 

 

i like it :lolly:

🌹

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DoremonLove

Wow seems like im d only one who liked it. Any more such stuff would love to hear it:vegas:

How can anoyone not love gaga
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
joannethenight
15 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Wow seems like im d only one who liked it. Any more such stuff would love to hear it:vegas:

thank you :heart:

🌹
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
joannethenight
9 hours ago, hellothing said:

Even DWUW was deleted from this tracklist! I can't :giveup:

I don't want my video deleted :huntyga:

🌹
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DAVID VOGUER

can someone reupload this or make a new one?

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...