new music

BloodPop® - Newman

monsterhamh

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

This is what we thought when Gaga teased us Burqa, Cake, Princess Die and even the Zedd song with Gaga lyrics. But unfortunately that's not even remotely the route Gaga finally took for ARTPOP

They were really hints of the original concept of ARTPOP though. She called them Song Puzzles, we had to make out lyrics, instrumentals and everything in order "to get sneak peeks of ARTPOP"

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Amen Fashion

This reminds me of anime but the fun cringe anime 💩 with hello kitty jumping on unicorndxcks

crisTEAne

on itunes, it says New Man, not Newman. my inner typographer is triggered. :selena:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

darkchylde

it's okay, not really the beacon of light within pop prudiction that everyone claims bloodpop is

MaryJaneHolland

It's nice.

Maybe it would sound great with vocals over it.

4 hours ago, StopCallingMe said:

Mark my words, they want to see how we react to this type of sound to make the LG6 lead perfect for us

Kii yall better edit your comments before she scraps a whole album again :selena:

Hallucinade
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It's nice.

Maybe it would sound great with vocals over it.

Kii yall better edit your comments before she scraps a whole album again :selena:

I guess we'll have to wait:messga:

VOLANTIS
3 hours ago, StopCallingMe said:

That's true, but now I wonder how she would sound over that instrumental, I need to make a mashup

Oh yas sister.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

2 hours ago, Wolf said:

This is something that you would hear on H&M :laughga: cute and fun like PC music

Thank you!

This sounds like a good ingredient for LG6, but I would add a few more things to the recipe, as well--like disco and PCmusic. ;) 

I don't know why everyone is hating on this when half this forum says a little prayer for PC-Gaga on LG6. This has PC vibes to me, or at least little areas of overlap.

This reminds me of some late 90s/early 00s British electronica sounds.

Hallucinade
On 1/11/2019 at 11:53 AM, StopCallingMe said:

That's true, but now I wonder how she would sound over that instrumental, I need to make a mashup

I just did a mashup with the acapella of pokerface cause that's the only song in the same key, it sounds messy af:bye:

Archived