Jump to content
Stefani Tee
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
politics

Trump didn't say Mexico would pay for the wall

Featured Posts

derpmonster
1 minute ago, Woolfsmck said:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/trump-admits-lied-mexico-paying-182900105.htm

He said they would pay for the wall.......

Uhm....k?

What? You're saying he didn't say that? And then he said that?

And that link is broken.

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shipper
6 minutes ago, glamour show said:

this isnt world news and belongs in the conversation area lol

Is USA not part of this world? :ohwell:

Box me up

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Woolfsmck
44 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

What? You're saying he didn't say that? And then he said that?

And that link is broken.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-46827555

Here is a BBC link....the original link must have been deleted by yahoo.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Woolfsmck
23 minutes ago, glamour show said:

this isnt world news and belongs in the conversation area lol

Mexico and USA are kinda part of the world tho...😉

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Batwings

He's contradicted himself constantly since he took office. This isn't anything new. I read something once with an interview with someone he once worked closely with who said that one of Trump's business tactics was to just say whatever would give him immediate approval from the person he was talking to whether he had plans to follow through or not. That's basically how he's tried to go about his presidency, and yet despite the numerous contradictions, his followers still idolize him because all they care about it "sticking it to the libtards."

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Woolfsmck
4 hours ago, Batwings said:

He's contradicted himself constantly since he took office. This isn't anything new. I read something once with an interview with someone he once worked closely with who said that one of Trump's business tactics was to just say whatever would give him immediate approval from the person he was talking to whether he had plans to follow through or not. That's basically how he's tried to go about his presidency, and yet despite the numerous contradictions, his followers still idolize him because all they care about it "sticking it to the libtards."

 

Yeah,  sure looks like he's telling his followers what they want to hear just to garner support.  But behind the mask he's lining his own pockets.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Batwings
2 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

Yeah,  sure looks like he's telling his followers what they want to hear just to garner support.  But behind the mask he's lining his own pockets.

The part that really sucks is that his supporters keep digesting it, hook, line, and sinker. I have relatives and loved ones who think that he "really cares about our country and is just looking out for our better interests" and no matter how many times you point out how much he lies, how much he contradicts himself, or how much he does just to cater to his own interests, they can't see past it and say that it's just the "fake news liberal media twisting his words." Propaganda, brainwashing, and gaslighting are real, and these are the things that this administration entirely relies on.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Woolfsmck
8 hours ago, Batwings said:

The part that really sucks is that his supporters keep digesting it, hook, line, and sinker. I have relatives and loved ones who think that he "really cares about our country and is just looking out for our better interests" and no matter how many times you point out how much he lies, how much he contradicts himself, or how much he does just to cater to his own interests, they can't see past it and say that it's just the "fake news liberal media twisting his words." Propaganda, brainwashing, and gaslighting are real, and these are the things that this administration entirely relies on.

Even some right leaning journalists see thu him tho... if you find a piece show your family but don't tell them its conservative reporting

Edited by Woolfsmck
like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy

Trumps presidency from the begging 

 

- Says something that sounds good and convenient

- Claims he never said it when it comes back to bite him despite proof otherwise

 

A total joke tbh

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZacharyMonster

‘"When I said Mexico would pay for the wall in front of thousands and thousands of people... obviously I never meant Mexico would write a cheque,’ he said.

Mr. Trump said on Thursday that, instead of a direct payment, Mexico would be "paying for the wall indirectly, many, many times over", under a new trade deal between the US, Mexico and Canada.”

Not shocked at how he said this. Of course he makes a promise and twists it later down the line. :/

Running over these flops
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
glamour show
18 hours ago, Woolfsmck said:

Mexico and USA are kinda part of the world tho...😉

this isn't News..

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...