Jump to content
Stefani Tee
achievement

Another viral tweet in the basket

Featured Posts

littlepotter

I absolutely loved that moment :giveup: the Countess jumped out

Is it me or are we getting a viral Gaga tweet every few days now?! The relevance :diane:

And can we talk about how her apology has over 230K likes now?!

  • Like 6
  • LMAO 26
  • YAAAS 7
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
calmar
1 minute ago, mattbri said:

soreeeeeeey 

sssahreh

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • LMAO 12

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gardevoir

Imma need a gif of ssssaaaahhreeeeey and wuhiiiii naught pls and thank you :lolly:

Oh’ The taste of your lips I'm on a ride, You're TM06 I'm slippin' under
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
calmar
8 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Imma need a gif of ssssaaaahhreeeeey and wuhiiiii naught pls and thank you :lolly:

or new emoticons

:ssahreh: and :wuynaught: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • YAAAS 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miel

This is still one of the funniest interactions I've seen of her, like, ever.

3 points in and ready for more
  • Like 10
  • YAAAS 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
2School4Cool

“Sahreey” needs to be a new reaction on GGD along with yaaas lmao sad and all that 

I feel invincible with my headphones on...
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 8

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blahwhatever22
21 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Imma need a gif of ssssaaaahhreeeeey and wuhiiiii naught pls and thank you :lolly:

tumblr_pl4cgfSB6x1uum6v8o2_400.gif + tumblr_pkz3gw9G0F1uum6v8o1_400.gif

  • Like 11
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 8
  • Love 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HybridAT
33 minutes ago, calmar said:

sssahreh

These are the kind of comments that get the most number of likes on Youtube, I'm not even kidding

  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SamanthaC
39 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I absolutely loved that moment :giveup: the Countess jumped out

Is it me or are we getting a viral Gaga tweet every few days now?! The relevance :diane:

And can we talk about how her apology has over 230K likes now?!

Off topic: Was she really high? I don't pick up on that but I also am not around high people often (or ever). 

I've seen many tweets where they say Gaga is high (like when she was in Walmart on FFT).  I know she has issues with drugs in the past, but I don't see the recent things that she is high.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stephen
Just now, SamanthaC said:

Off topic: Was she really high? I don't pick up on that but I also am not around high people often (or ever). 

I've seen many tweets where they say Gaga is high (like when she was in Walmart on FFT).  I know she has issues with drugs in the past, but I don't see the recent things that she is high.

Nah, they're just being silly lol. No way she's high here

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
androiduser

LOVE IT!!!! I love these small fun unrehearsed moments, I really missed this

  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earthling

the way shes says "sahreey" is giving me so much life I can't breath :air:

*HRH Duchess of Teavana® Matcha Lemonade 🍵✨
  • Like 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...