Jump to content
Apple Music
achievement

Another viral tweet in the basket

Featured Posts

TheSlash
5 minutes ago, Virgin Ryan said:

What are they talking about? English is not my first language, I can't understand what they say completely :air:

The "Why not" part was after the question "Why did you match your hair color to the dress?" and the "Sorry" part about the nail color that Gaga wanted a "ballerina slipper" color, the interviewer said "They didn't have when I wanted to buy it" and then Gaga says "Sorry" :poot: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Virgin Ryan
22 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

The "Why not" part was after the question "Why did you match your hair color to the dress?" and the "Sorry" part about the nail color that Gaga wanted a "ballerina slipper" color, the interviewer said "They didn't have when I wanted to buy it" and then Gaga says "Sorry" :poot: 

Oh my God. Thanks. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
He8MyHeart

I laughed so much that I'm crying. I can't remember the last time I saw her being this hilarious :laughga:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
littlepotter
7 hours ago, Virgin Ryan said:

What are they talking about? English is not my first language, I can't understand what they say completely :air:

Girl-why did you dye your hair blue?

Gaga-why not?

*they look at each other's nails"

Gaga-i wanted a ballet slipper (cream) color

Girl-they were out if that color at my salon

Gaga-oh they were? *in a sassy tone* sorry! :gaycat: took the last one

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gabrielflorin01

she's been getting viral tweets left and right about everything, I lost the count.

HA RELEVANCE

baby, yoü and I
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Virgin Ryan
14 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Girl-why did you dye your hair blue?

Gaga-why not?

*they look at each other's nails"

Gaga-i wanted a ballet slipper (cream) color

Girl-they were out if that color at my salon

Gaga-oh they were? *in a sassy tone* sorry! :gaycat: took the last one

Thanks. It's hillaroius

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LetsGetHigh
8 hours ago, littlepotter said:

thank u but what does that have to do with it

Cause i do that too and think it's pathetic of myself lol

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
littlepotter
34 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

This tweet outviraled :gaycat:

 

Oh my god. I never even knew. That's amazing

13 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Cause i do that too and think it's pathetic of myself lol

It really isn't a crime to be happy that her voice was heard by many people. It's not about the likes but about the people it reached

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×