Featured Posts

Vainsexual
Just now, PartySick said:

It's still on Spotify :shrug:

Not everywhere, I guess.

Quin

Bloody hooker
30 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

So there are stills available from the music video on the internet and I got a copyright notice from Twitter and they removed the picture from my tweet from 2013. So essentially I think they're removing any trace of DWUW that's available on Twitter. I would assume the same goes for the snippets of the music video that were also tweeted in the past.

I just searched for all mentions of DWUW on my Twitter, and my 2013-2014 self left me shook. I was as messy as the ARTPOP era. :air:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3

Vainsexual
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

It's still on Spotify :shrug:

Not everywhere, I guess it wasn't yet pulled out.

Quin

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, Bloody hooker said:

I just searched for all mentions of DWUW on my Twitter, and my 2013-2014 self left me shook. I was as messy as the ARTPOP era. :air:

I was embarrassed to go through my tweets :air: The **** I found from the ARTPOP era :wtfga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ i exist only for me - fallon carrington ║▌║▌║█│▌

Bloody hooker
1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

I was embarrassed to go through my tweets :air: The **** I found from the ARTPOP era :wtfga:

I just want to delete almost every tweet from that time off my account.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Vainsexual

Do you think she kinda planned this beforehand? Like, 2 days ago so the track can be pulled out the day she announced it will be & made the statement? 'Cause it does take a bit of time for streaming services to release or unrelease things. A few hours just doesn't do it, I think, I mean I know she's Gaga but still...

Quin

imnotyourbabe10

ARTPOP is so subversive, though.  And DWUW encapsulated that with its "F-You" lyrics about body image and body presentation in the media.  :diane:

Appreciate our Lady doing her thing and making it "right."  But please replace with solo version or Xtina or Rick Ross or whatever else!  It's a good song with an intelligent meaning when you listen to the lyrics (aside from R.Kelly).

• Like 3
  • Love 1

joannethenight
12 minutes ago, MEM said:

Should we be reporting the illegal uploads of the AMA performance? 

They removed 2 unofficial uploads including scenes from dwuw mv

Edited by joannethenight
🌹

Smother Em Eh

She better replace it with the Xtina version. 

Stream Gaga’s discography on Spotify! Come on LM’s

Zander

Unpopular opinion but I’ve actually always preferred the version with Xtina. I love their voices together and I wouldn’t call myself a fan of hers but I loved the performance on The Voice together. They had great stage presence and chemistry together. 

Awrah999

I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand I respect her statement to support the victims, but on the other hand as a fan this is one of her best songs ever—vocally, melodically, and lyrically. And I actually prefer R Kelly’s vocals on it compared to the XTina or solo version; his actions are deplorable and coming more to light, but personally that doesn’t stop me from enjoying the song. It’s a highlight of the ARTPOP album, which for me was also a dark time, but this album made me dance and cry in ways few other musical works have done. Having this song removed from various platforms makes me sad, and it’s an unfortunate situation all around! 

• Like 2

Robo Ga

To everyone saying she should replace it with the solo/xtina version --- DID YOU READ WHAT GAGA SAID IN HER STATEMENT? The TITLE and LYRICS are extremely problematic and counterintuitive to the movement against rape culture and for CONSENT. I'm honestly aghast that people think she would release a solo version of a track called "Do What U Want (With My Body)" after releasing "Til It Happens To You." This is a new level of delusion I've never seen on Gaga Daily ever. WOW. 

Edited by Robo Ga
grammar
Bust the rearview and fire up the jets, 'cause it's you and me
  • Like 2

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Robo Ga said:

To everyone saying she should replace it with the solo/xtina version --- DID YOU READ WHAT GAGA SAID IN HER STATEMENT? The TITLE and LYRICS are extremely problematic and counterintuitive to the movement against rape culture and for CONSENT. I'm honestly aghast that people think she would release a solo version of a track called "Do What U Want (With My Body)" after releasing "Til It Happens To You." This is a new level of delusion I've never seen on Gaga Daily ever. WOW. 

DWUW implies consent though? Am I misunderstanding? 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1