Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Someone is trying to sabotage Gaga's career

Bobbins

Featured Posts

Bobbins

It is clear someone within the industry decided to expose all this R Kelly controversy right when Gaga was in line to win an Oscar. We have to understand that there are people in the business trying to tear Gaga down now that's winning again. She is the antithesis of how a popstar is so her mind frightens top boardroom executives. It's not just OGHs (obsessed Gaga haters) but also people within the business who see her as commercial competition.

How do we navigate this storm that is R Kelly as Gaga fans? I've ruthlessly dragged a fair few GP members in the last hour on twitter but their numbers just keep increasing like cockroaches. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They weren't attempting to collaborate to destroy Gaga's career. They were trying to expose their abuser. The end. 

Didymus

I'm pretty sure this is a joke but the sad truth is, this fanbase can be so consumed by Gaga's awards that I'm never 100% sure...

Edit: So it's not a joke :rip: How embarrassing.

Borislshere

no one is doing anything to gaga. The documentary just happened to come out around the time of the oscars. Things just fell into place after that. 

This is the side effects of working with a pedophile. Nothing anyone can do about that now. 

It’s ridiculous to think this documentary was created to bash Gaga lol But there is a smear campaign against her because she is (was?) the clear frontrunner for the Oscars and I’m not joking, studios do pay media to bash other studios’ front runners.

Bobbins
3 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

Everyone in that documentary weren't attempting to collaborate to destroy Gaga's career. They were trying to expose their abuser. The end. 

How convenient though that it came out just when Gaga was about to sweep during award season. Why not last year? Or the year before? This whole R Kelly thing has been going on for ages. Also why was it only Gaga's involvement that was receiving traction in the press and not any of the dozen of MALE artists that have collaborated with him?

There is an agenda here and this time it's much bigger than Angela Cheng 

enhanced-buzz-18113-1389213867-0.jpg?cro

Didymus
Just now, Bio said:

It’s ridiculous to think this documentary was created to bash Gaga lol But there is a smear campaign against her because she is (was?) the clear frontrunner for the Oscars and I’m not joking, studios do pay media to bash other studios’ front runners.

Who's bashing her though :rip: She just got critically acclaimed for her movie and won some prestigious awards already. If journalists are mentioning Gaga it's because they know full well that LMs will cause mass traffic.

3 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I'm pretty sure this is a joke but the sad truth is, this fanbase can be so consumed by Gaga's awards that I'm never 100% sure...

The OP is actually not wrong. ASIB is a front-runner to win major awards at the Oscars, and there is a smear campaign going on against it and it will only get worse.

Didymus
1 minute ago, Bobbins said:

why was it only Gaga's involvement that was receiving traction in the press and not any of the dozen of MALE artists that have collaborated with him?

This has been proven wrong by so many members already here :smh: Stop.

Were you seriously not joking? :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Bobbins said:

She is the antithesis of how a popstar is so her mind frightens top boardroom executives. It's not just OGHs (obsessed Gaga haters) but also people within the business who see her as commercial competition.

What is this bs? :lmao:

Bobbins
Just now, Didymus said:

Who's bashing her though :rip: She just got critically acclaimed for her movie and won some prestigious awards already. If journalists are mentioning Gaga it's because they know full well that LMs will cause mass traffic.

Check twitter sweetie. Black twitter and feminazis specifically who are trying to 'cancel' her. 

Didymus
Just now, Admin said:

The OP is actually not wrong. ASIB is a front-runner to win major awards at the Oscars, and there is a smear campaign going on against it and it will only get worse.

Where though? I haven't seen a thing :rip:

Didymus
Just now, Bobbins said:

Check twitter sweetie. Black twitter and feminazis specifically who are trying to 'cancel' her. 

Wow, I'm sure they'll really impact the Oscar voters. Omg y'all it's ****ing Twitter. That's like one step up from the cesspool of disgustingness that is YouTube comments. No one ****ing cares.

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, Admin said:

is it orchestrated by madonna? :reductive:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

nodandsmile

No, it's just timing lmfao. This has nothing to do with Gaga, it's about this SOB who has to pay for what he's done. That's it! Since Gaga spoke against him, he's trying to respond and put the focus on her. And that won't work because who is dumb enough to side with him?

Archived