Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

R Kelly's Attorney Responds to Gaga

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

Ya'll assuming that people are dumb and unintelligent, of course there going to be some haters, but they were haters even before, nothing is going to change the mind of the Academy voters, not even this little controversy.. it's not like they woke up today and discovered that she recorded with him.. it's well know.. probably she didn't even gain points, the voters made their decision long time ago..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fame IV
58 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

Yeah, this might cost her the Oscar.

Not at all. This issue is irrelevant

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
9 minutes ago, Kattys said:

PREACH

THIS

giphy.gif

VALUES IN LIFE > SOME GOLDEN STATUE

She will get one for Shallow, don't worry

A Star is Born ⭐

That J

Exactly. This has nothing to do with ASIB or where Gaga is today. If she does not score a nomination then she wasnt going to score one anyway. The Academy does not look at these issues. Hell, look at Roman Polanski or Woody Allen. Trust me, they are not focusing on this! 

And I'm willing to bet $20 she is nominated. Not sure she will win cuz Glen tore it UP! But a nomination feels likely. This will not affect it. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

if the academy didn't punish casey affleck and gary oldman who a literally abusers, why the hell do you think they are going to punish gaga for making a song and regretting it

Shut up with this oscar nonsense, jesus.

Literally all the shows are agreeing that this does not help her Oscar chances and are happy she spoke out before. Kelly is disgusting.

Quentin
Spoiler

̶O̶r̶t̶e̶n̶b̶e̶r̶g̶ Greenberg you caann... :vegas:

Spoiler
Spoiler

:fthis:

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Nosferatu

Mess. Just remove the song from every plataform possible already and move on. I can't believe it's about to enter the top 10 on  US Itunes... :saladga:

Mister G
13 minutes ago, River said:

Ya'll assuming that people are dumb and unintelligent, of course there going to be some haters, but they were haters even before, nothing is going to change the mind of the Academy voters, not even this little controversy.. it's not like they woke up today and discovered that she recorded with him.. it's well know.. probably she didn't even gain points, the voters made their decision long time ago..

Exactly. The director, I think, of Green Book...that scandal with the Islamophobic commentary after winning his Golden Globe...I don’t see the Hollywood Forum Press retracting his win.

ShayCristoforo

I mean.. while it's not the sole reason, her image for the Oscars is prob a main reason imo :ohwell:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

pedrohemg
16 minutes ago, GoneGUY said:

BTW Oscar (nomination) voting ended two nights ago.

No it didn't. It'll end on January 14.

Archived