💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ariana Announces Next Single 1.18.19

Mitch XCX

Featured Posts

IAmNotHere1997
4 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

Inbefore people become tired of her, based on how many songs she's releasing lol

I am tbh. I hope she's taking a break after TUN era.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brolysskins

The only good song she released last was Breathin, bye. If it's another TUN, or Imagine i don't want it. 

Gracious Gaga

I want Into You, Love Me Harder, Breakfree Ariana back.  Hate her recent stuff.

♥ Kindness Police.

Haroon

If it's anything along the line of 'no tears left to cry' or 'breathin' or 'thank u, next' I'm so here for it :woohoo:

I'm into most of her singles actually, so anything like that and I'll lap it right up :saira:

misunderstood
20 minutes ago, Haroon said:

If it's anything along the line of 'no tears left to cry' or 'breathin' or 'thank u, next' I'm so here for it :woohoo:

I'm into most of her singles actually, so anything like that and I'll lap it right up :saira:

No pop for this album most likely closest thing will be thank u next she worked with the same team this entire album 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Smother Em Eh

What’s with her releasing so many damn songs recently? It better be fresh and something she has never done before. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

2 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

what's up with the japanese text? is this her new gimmick?

where? it says "7 rings" in the spray paint

People arnt going to be tired of her that soon. She will release like another single after the album is released and then she can go on a break. Its smart for her to milk her current commercial appeal for a little longer before taking a break honestly. 

StreamDelicate

"Ugh why is she releasing so many songs lately? So desperate. It's not like she's dropping an album anytime soon or anything. OVERRATED"

Haroon
23 minutes ago, neptugne said:

where? it says "7 rings" in the spray paint

I think they mean near the bottom right in black & white, above the parental advisory warning :omg:

39 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I think they mean near the bottom right in black & white, above the parental advisory warning :omg:

ohhhhh lmfao I didn't even notice that :rip: my eyes are failing me. ig she thinks it's edgy

Archived