charts

DWUW charting WW

bloody g

Featured Posts

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderMagno

Well... Justice for Gaga's best song I guess :shrug: I really am sorry for this, it could have been a highlight of her career, if only R. Kelly hadn't been a shitty person

Mirages
1 hour ago, hardcore1996 said:

my point is, using your cancer analogy, if there were 100s of cancer cures why would you get mad if the hospitals stopped using one that was invented by a rapist, so he’d stop getting money. 

How is he getting money if I listen to it on my ipod from when I bought the whole album? :toofunny:

Like I'm not gonna just stop listening to the song when I like it and he ain't getting more of my money since I've already paid for it. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

9 minutes ago, ARTPOPRS said:

Imagine it repeaks :laughga:

She better deletes it asap before that happens :messga:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

ARTPOPRS
2 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Oh wow.. They should update it to solo version or version with Xtina asap

Or with Brooklyn Nights :selena:

GunninMan

It takes up to 48 hours for a song to be removed from iTunes/other streaming services so it’ll be a while before it’s gone. Just gonna have to deal with it climbing the iTunes chart.

That J

People love that song, both stans AND the general public, so in ways I'm not surprised.  

I'm glad her statement is finally out because she really had no choice and she is damned if she does and if she doesnt anyway so I dont think it hurts. 

I had a feeling yesterday she was preparing a statement and even discussed it yesterday! 

There is a strange irony in the fact the song is hitting big on ITUNES tho. People really can not make up their minds about what they approve of and what they dont.  Lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

FRANK1991
19 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Well... Justice for Gaga's best song I guess :shrug: I really am sorry for this, it could have been a highlight of her career, if only R. Kelly hadn't been a shitty person

same I love the R. Kelly version so much ugh :giveup: of course I love the Xina version too but it's just not the same

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

AlexanderMagno
1 minute ago, FRANK1991 said:

same I love the R. Kelly version so much ugh :giveup: of course I love the Xina version too but it's just not the same

It's the best version, that is the truth. The song was specifically written for a great R&B singer like him, I guess to bad it didn't went to Usher lol

I don't care for Xtina's version, it was just a good marketing strategy and turned the song into a simple vocal battle.

Sneaky Oliver
45 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Ope - this might be some bad coverage. She should have released this statement AFTER she deleted the song.

Well she’s still getting those coins so :derpga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived