Jump to content
Apple Music
charts

DWUW charting WW

Featured Posts

brucee
7 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

but we need the audience to buy the ALBUM

i love  a r t p o p  so much foil edition <3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirages
3 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

You're incredibly arrogant.

This was written by @hardcore1996in the main thread. (Hope you don't mind me pasting here).

"Shame on all of you focusing on the fact you like the song/want other versions released. That mindset let kelly and many others in this industry get away with terrible, unspeakable things. That’s how he got away with this for a quarter century, thats how these terrible people get away with things- because value of the product is higher than the moral standard of saying no this is not okay. This is a topic that in recent days especially has devided us gaga fans; but she’s denounced it and said it was wrong so let’s all get on that side of it. She’s got literally hundreds of songs we can dance our gay little asses off to, we dont need this one."

That's really nice and all, but girl if a bad person invented a cure for cancer would we not use it after their past was revealed? Ya'll tryna make everything white and black nowadays, when irl that really is not the case. The mindset is - the song is good but I'm not gonna let his actions prevent me from listening to the song when I like it, I'm not gonna stream it, but I will listen to it on my ipod from where I bought it before. He does not have that power over me that I will deny myself the song just cause he's a bad person. 

  • Like 12
  • Thanks 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
andy69
29 minutes ago, JFK said:

She could of remove the R.Kelly song, replace it with solo version and give all the profit to charities that help abused women and men. 

GAGA, ARE YOU LISTENING? 

BORIS? YOU THERE GIRL?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JonathanHolland1
15 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Well, I'm 'arrogant' because in your eyes its 'sickening' to listen to the song like whut?

I have more an emotional connection to the song, because I have a lot of memories about the song and I love the song, I care about the R Kelly stuff, but I care much more about that song. Sorry not sorry, I love the song.. and it has nostalgia with it.. 
I feel sorry about the sexual survivers, but I also feel sorry for people who starve in Africa.. however, my personal love for the song is higher, it really helped me at that time.

You shouldn't erase the past, the ink is dry..

Sorry but this does sounds quite arrogant. Like you feel pity for poor Africans, but still go out and buy clothes made by African children because you've always liked the colour so much. That argument doesn't make it right to spent money on things that only benefit the abusers. 

I agree you may listen to it if you want, I mean the song won't be deleted from the physical cd's, but it's right she deletes it from spotify and itunes, since the earnings will still go partly to R. Kelly. Your personal love for the song should in no way profit Kelly (if guilty, which it pretty much looks like) or any other abuser. 

Edited by JonathanHolland1
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CannaeDrive

They are right if they like the song. DWUW feat. R.Kelly is still the best version and that's that on that. 

Algorithm, the beat.
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 5
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Florin
23 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Well she shouldn't have said she intends to remove it, but should have done so and then say it. It was clear from the get go that after Gaga's apology it would get attention and I think it's what the label wanted. Get the last buck before removing it. I really love the song even the R Kelly version and understand why it's beeing taken down, but she should have done it quietly without heads up :trollga:

Thats because Interscope sucks. She probably gave the orders and they probably are sleeping. 

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Silvestro Devacelli
14 minutes ago, Mirages said:

That's really nice and all, but girl if a bad person invented a cure for cancer would we not use it after their past was revealed? Ya'll tryna make everything white and black nowadays, when irl that really is not the case. The mindset is - the song is good but I'm not gonna let his actions prevent me from listening to the song when I like it, I'm not gonna stream it, but I will listen to it on my ipod from where I bought it before. He does not have that power over me that I will deny myself the song just cause he's a bad person. 

We sis it would be cure for cancer of course we would still use it.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DutchHooker
5 minutes ago, JonathanHolland1 said:

Sorry but this does sounds quite arrogant. Like you feel pity for poor Africans, but still go out and buy clothes made by African children because you've always liked the colour so much. That argument doesn't make it right to spent money on things that only benefit the abusers. 

I agree you may listen to it if you want, I mean the song won't be deleted from the physical cd's, but it's right she deletes it from spotify and itunes, since the earnings will still go partly to R. Kelly. Your personal love for the song should in no way profit Kelly (if guilty, which it pretty much looks like) or any other abuser. 

I appreciate this kinda.

However, I buy clothes, because I think they're nice and because it's necesarry. I still feel pity for them, but I don't want ugly alternative clothes or clothes that are wayyy too expensive.

About the profit for Kelly, I'm not against it, I love his part on the song too and I don't really care if he profits from it or not, it's also his song tho.. nobody can change that. Even if he is a guilty abuser, the song stays the same and the people who worked on it too, I may not like his personality, but I can like the work he did on the song...

Edited by DutchHooker
We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DonnieDarko

They better erase it now. It's gonna end up on Twitter again in no time. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DonnieDarko
5 minutes ago, CannaeDrive said:

They are right if they like the song. DWUW feat. R.Kelly is still the best version and that's that on that. 

Agreed and the song is a masterpiece. Sadly.

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LDGA

I will still listen to the song, sad eveything that happened but the song is still a bop and will forever be.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

×