life

Gaga addresses R. Kelly

Tom Nook

Featured Posts

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheGagaOfItAll

i literally made a post on fb last night saying "shes probably gunna take it off streaming" AND SHE

DID 

THAT

also i knew this song was her way of horribly coping with her own assault, and i was right. trauma is awful and puts us in terrible places because of the c-ptsd. <3 i love her even more now

Nobody's gonna heal me if I don't open the door

Delusional Aura
2 minutes ago, MonsterJay said:

Her fanbase would rip him to shreds :ladyhaha:

Off topic: I was looking at some responses Regarding the documentry and its crazy to think how some people would even try to defend him. 

There was one dude that was like “As long as its not any gay sh*t then its not my business”. Like wtf!?

Even if it was, how does anything gay is his business assuming he's straight? Some men are really trash. It just goes to show how much men view women bodies as just sexual objects. 

Edible Cloud

"I share this not to make excuses for myself , but to explain."  = " I'm sorry, "

My english is bad, but explain me pls

BlingNotTheMusic

So glad our Queen came through. I've been waiting 6 years for this đŸ˜Ș:messga:

Perhaps more mysteries of the ARTPOP era shall be revealed :bon:

GRIMEZSZ

So Gaga talked, when Bieber, Jay and the other artists who worked with him? 

I admire her so much! it's sad that just Gaga got the blacklash but no the other's artist's ! 

Rudz Xinc

She got pressured into addressing this issue by some people. Happy now? :triggered:

Let me go and listen to DWUW before it's gone.

In before it rises on iTunes and entering Hot 100 again. :ladyhaha:

Look at those clowns

anomdepllume

Really glad she put this out there. 

And not to stray too far from the topic, but it also raises a lot of questions about the process and creation of ARTPOP.

Haroon

Wow this is so powerful :giveup: I was kinda on both sides when it came to thinking that Gaga should and shouldn't have to speak out but I'm glad that she has. Although her stance on the treatment of others and abuse and stuff is very clear, it's only ever good to hear someone echoing it again for the people that didn't get to hear it the first (or many after) times. Also considering what's going on I guess maybe it's for the best so that all can just be laid to rest once and for all.

Reading this made me a bit emotional and I didn't think I'd have that reaction at all. Love you Gaga :ohno:

JohnWayne97

Lucky of us that have fisical copies of the album cause the original version of DWUW it's a masterpiece!!! (Although R. Kelly is a piece of sh*t)

Archived