💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

life

Gaga addresses R. Kelly

Tom Nook

Featured Posts

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Guysss can you tweet Bobby to replace with the solo version. Please I beg you :giveup:

I think they want to remove the whole song from her so that it can be forgotten one day...

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere

My only fear now is that R. Kelly will take this as an attack and leak the video. He leaks sextapes with underaged women and was recently trying to expose everyone in the documentary on a whole new website. 

I know the video leak wouldn't be too bad now that she's explained their work but damn. 

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, howiet1971 said:

Actually, I've had this account for years, but don't get involved in any conversation normally

Strange, on your profile it shows me you were only active on this thread :huntyga:

howiet1971
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

@Admin @Haroon can you ban this account. He only signed up to put oil in the fire

I've had this account since "June 22, 2012"...  you want to ban me for having a polite, unbiased conversation... that says more about you than me. 

SwissMonster
Just now, howiet1971 said:

I've had this account since "June 22, 2012"...  you want to ban me for having a polite, unbiased conversation... that says more about you than me. 

It shows me on your profile that you only were active on this thread...so, I believe only what I can see.

Also, you can think of me what you want, I really don’t care :laughga:

howiet1971
3 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Strange, on your profile it shows me you were only active on this thread :huntyga:

Correct. I don't reply and rarely visit because i'm not interested in peoples opinions of her music etc etc.

and I don't think anything of you, good nor bad. I don't know you.

HighwayGuy
31 minutes ago, Pray4FameGa said:

This.

This is a sad day for me. She really wants that Oscar and everyone on her side.

Some of the best art is born of the darkest places, you don’t just delete it retrospectively. This isn’t in the spirit of a true artist and she has disappointed me by doing what’s expected by the tabloids.

You don’t just delete a song in your discography due to some allegations made against a featured artist. 

It’s obvious she wants nothing to do with provocation or controversy anymore. The Lady Gaga we once knew is dead tbh.

I’m still a huge fan, but this has disappointed me.

It wasn’t just the tabloids though. So many of her OWN FANS were calling for her to make a statement. And anyway this isn’t about “provocation or controversy” this is about sexual assault. In a way this is exactly what Lady Gaga would do, shes willing to express her past so openly and sacrifice part of her career in solidarity with the victims. That should be celebrated. 

SwissMonster
Just now, howiet1971 said:

Correct. I don't reply and rarely visit because i'm not interested in peoples opinions of her music etc etc.

Well, why you do you have an account here then? I-

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, HighwayGuy said:

It wasn’t just the tabloids though. So many of her OWN FANS were calling for her to make a statement. And anyway this isn’t about “provocation or controversy” this is about sexual assault. In a way this is exactly what Lady Gaga would do, shes willing to express her past so openly and sacrifice part of her career in solidarity with the victims. That should be celebrated. 

I get what you say. And what the post you commented said was definitely to hard. But it actually is a bit disappointing of her (A bit!) cause people expect women to make a statement ALL THE TIME. She added „period“ on insta wich shows me that she is not that, as you said, „willing to express her past so openly (...)“. I am not saying the fact that she did the statement is just extremely bad, the GP will eat it but what concerns her and the fanbase, idk if it was the best choice tbh.

MonsterPaws
5 hours ago, GypsyVida said:

I HOPE SHE KEEPS THE XTINA VERSION

Yeah i think it'd be best if she manages to replace the album version with the Xtina or a solo version instead.

I wanted that track to be solo anyway.

GagaOhhLaLa

I am so grateful for her response. I glad she did even  if it was R Kelly. It must be hard opening up about your past mistakes when you have grown from them. I know I was pushing her to make a statement because at the time I didn't understand myself why she would collaborate with him.

Pray4FameGa

Rob Fusari was a creep too, and her alleged rapist.

If she is to remove all songs with association to shady people she’d have no songs left.

Come for me :lolly:

Archived