💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga addresses R. Kelly

Tom Nook

Featured Posts

Didymus
2 minutes ago, howiet1971 said:

But if you are honest with yourself, true.

I don't know. I thought that in the past, and her timing is definitely... convenient, but I quite like Gaga's admission that the whole DWUW era was intentionally controversial and was inspired by anger and frustration. I see that in the performances and the video and the way she promoted that song. She didn't have to say that. But she did. That makes me think she at least herself believes she's actually gained a new perspective since 2014/5 :shrug:

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromadica
16 minutes ago, howiet1971 said:

Guys; at what point are some of you going to simply admit she is reacting to public pressure.  She DEFENDED R Kelly in 2013 when questioned about their collab. He was a known paedo then, and to say 'I was in a bad place' is absurd!  I've been in bad places but never defended a paedo!  To say you are proud of her for removing the song, come on, open your eyes, don't be such sheep.  She has done this so it doesn't affect her Oscar chances as she won't want this 'scandal' to blow up before the awards.

She didn't just say she was in a bad place, she said she was angry with a twisted way of thinking. Imo she's said all she needed to say, openly admitted to this mistake and asked for forgiveness. I'm not sure what more you want from her at this point.

SwissMonster

This has nothing to do with being proud of her or not. I am so upset with this cause it shows again how male privilege is still strong in 2019!!!

i am so pissed Gaga has to apologize and even has to remove a song from her discography.

Why not remove R.Kellys WHOLE discography?!

The statement itself is good, and I support her because it was surely not easy for her.

BUT the fact that she had to make a Statement is not good. It shows at wich point society still is in 2019. And also, it takes a lot to force LADY ****ING GAGA to make a statement. Because that is clearly what it is, she was forced to make this statement. Period.

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Wow, Her statement literally brought tears to my eyes. I love this woman so much.

Watch As I Dive In

howiet1971
3 minutes ago, Nymphia said:

She didn't just say she was in a bad place, she said she was angry with a twisted way of thinking. Imo she's said all she needed to say, openly admitted to this mistake and asked for forgiveness. I'm not sure what more you want from her at this point.

So she defended a paedo because she was angry and twisted... I'll leave that with you.

And by the way... I am not trying to change anyone opinions, everyone is entitled to think what they want, just adding some balance.

SwissMonster
3 minutes ago, Nymphia said:

They want her to be in tears and regret this for her whole life :triggered: This are just people that don’t care about her and her mental health 

thatfoxyfeeling
17 minutes ago, howiet1971 said:

Guys; at what point are some of you going to simply admit she is reacting to public pressure.  She DEFENDED R Kelly in 2013 when questioned about their collab. He was a known paedo then, and to say 'I was in a bad place' is absurd!  I've been in bad places but never defended a paedo!  To say you are proud of her for removing the song, come on, open your eyes, don't be such sheep.  She has done this so it doesn't affect her Oscar chances as she won't want this 'scandal' to blow up before the awards.

She can't win can she? :oprah: It's people like you that just want to see people like Gaga burn, when she has gave so much to the world. YOU don't really care about the victims, do you? :excuseu:

SwissMonster
Just now, howiet1971 said:

So she defended a paedo because she was angry and twisted... I'll leave that with you.

And by the way... I am not trying to change anyone opinions, everyone is entitled to think what they want, just adding some balance.

So just give us facts. What do you want her to do more after this statement?

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

She can't win can she? :oprah: It's people like you that just want to see people like Gaga burn, when she has gave so much to the world. YOU don't really care about the victims, do you? :excuseu:

THIS

Borislshere
4 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

This has nothing to do with being proud of her or not. I am so upset with this cause it shows again how male privilege is still strong in 2019!!!

i am so pissed Gaga has to apologize and even has to remove a song from her discography.

Why not remove R.Kellys WHOLE discography?!ďťż

https://www.muterkelly.org

They're trying. The only difference is Gaga is going this out of her own free will as opposed to people forcing her too like they're trying to do with R. Kelly. When Spotify removed his songs from their playlists, it caused a huge(idiotic) uproar.

OT: Boom. Done. a sincere apology owning up to her mistakes, doing something about it and moving forward. 

outtahere12428

It's funny because I said this was the right thing to do some days ago and people attacked me like I was Hitler lol

howiet1971
14 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

Yes this is called damage control, what's wrong with that? She is not going to let a song she regrets making from 6 years ago ruin her chances of an Oscar or damage her career again when she has worked so hard to be on top again. Back then, a lot of the controversy around him was just talk and I doubt she was much involved with him other than writing the song and performing it etc. Is she supposed to do a background check on every single person she works with and not work with them because of unproven accusations?

Nothing wrong with it, and I believe she did the right thing with the statement and removal of the track.  But balance is important and most people are not recognising the action for what it actually is.  It has not been done after genuine reflection, it has been done because she is concerned about her Oscar chances after pressure, and that's that. Whether you're ok with that, that's up to the individual.

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

https://www.muterkelly.org

They're trying. The only difference is Gaga is going this out of her own free will as opposed to people forcing her too like they're trying to do with R. Kelly. When Spotify removed his songs from their playlists, it caused a huge(idiotic) uproar.

OT: Boom. Done. a sincere apology owning up to her mistakes, doing something about it and moving forward. 

I know they are trying. But in all honesty, will they really reach the goal?

Also I am not sure it was her own free will. She would not have made this statement without the „pressure“ on her, so for me she was forced to do it. It was a good statement but...Also the fact she added „period“ on her insta post shows me that she is like „And now shut the **** up“

Archived