Gaga addresses R. Kelly

Tom Nook

Featured Posts

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Married the Night
6 minutes ago, Poker said:

The song needs to disappear ASAP. It's a mess how it's climbing on iTunes.:deadbanana:

She just said removed from streaming. iTunes and Apple Music is separate. I wonder if it’ll be left on ITunes???

domixwodix
5 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

She just said removed from streaming. iTunes and Apple Music is separate. I wonder if it’ll be left on ITunes???

She said from iTunes and streaming platforms

Apple Music is a streaming platform

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

IAmNotHere1997

I mostly agree with her, but this "I was so young" gimmick is literally an excuse that's not working, at least for me. Sis was 27 at that time. 27. Already had a 5 year career, and made a big name in the industry. You can't convice me she was completely BRAINLESS at that time and had completely no idea what she was doing.

5 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

I mostly agree with her, but this "I was so young" gimmick is literally an excuse that's not working, at least for me. Sis was 27 at that time. 27. Already had a 5 year career, and made a big name in the industry. You can't convice me she was completely BRAINLESS at that time and had completely no idea what she was doing.

well it's done now sis so move on!

blackstar

I just hope it won't ruin Gaga's reputation in GP. She worked hard and she's a her second peak at the moment, and it's sad that everything is at risk right now. I think she wrote her statement very well, and I saw lot of people on Twitter and other media showing her support, but then again lot of people are still mad at her for being late or whatever. I'm wondering if this mess is going to have any impact on her career. Maybe i'm overreacting, but idk

To quote miss Miki Minach: "first they like you, then they switch" :huntyga:

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

ssslyboy
42 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Sis was 27 at that time. 27.

27 is young.  She could (technically) reasonably chalk it up to a youthful indiscretion because she was only in her 20s.  That said, five years isn't long ago, so hopefully people believe she has matured enough in that short amount of time.

somnambulist
39 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Omg who cares!?!?!? She didn’t rape anyone, she apologized and feels bad, let’s move on already. It’s maddening how women ALWAYS have to explain and get punished for s*** meanwhile the men are never held accountable. 

She 👏 apologized 👏LETS 👏 MOVE 👏 ON👏

IAmNotHere1997
7 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

27 is young.  She could (technically) reasonably chalk it up to a youthful indiscretion because she was only in her 20s.  That said, five years isn't long ago, so hopefully people believe she has matured enough in that short amount of time.

Yes, obviously you're young, but you are matture. She's talking about herself as if she's 70.

5 minutes ago, somnambulist said:

Omg who cares!?!?!? She didn’t rape anyone, she apologized and feels bad, let’s move on already. It’s maddening how women ALWAYS have to explain and get punished for s*** meanwhile the men are never held accountable. 

She 👏 apologized 👏LETS 👏 MOVE 👏 ON👏

it's maddening how gaga HAS TO explain, yet no word about r. kelly from other A list celebrities that worked closely with him.

blackstar

I don't know if it was posted before, but Kerry Washington tweeted her support towards Gaga

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Mister G
24 minutes ago, blackstar said:

I don't know if it was posted before, but Kerry Washington tweeted her support towards Gaga

Irony behind her sharing that...last night someone on here posted we needed Olivia Pope to handle this LOL!!

Head Empty
1 hour ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

You should read "young" as "immature" in this context. And I think we can all agree that Gaga wasn't in a good place mentally or professionally back in 2012-2013.

diamondheartxx

I'm glad she finally addressed the situation and she definitely should've.

She worked with him very recently despite all the allegations and even lowkey defended him.....

Other artists aren't being called out cause a lot of them worked with r kelly in the 90's before this was even known.

Removing the song from streaming services is the best course of action.

Archived