💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

'Green Book' writer exposed, deletes entire Twitter

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

The thing is he deleted his whole twitter for a reason... who knows what else he tweeted

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
9 hours ago, Runway said:

SJW working the extra mile this week

Tea. I wish I had the time. Thank god miss Gaga is finally clear of her biggest sin.  

So the Golden Globes celebrated a pedophile AND a Islamophobe this week :vegas:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

37 minutes ago, gag said:

So the Golden Globes celebrated a pedophile AND a Islamiphobe this week :vegas:

philic + phobic = neutral

:vegas: 

Fame IV
10 hours ago, WorstBehavior said:

At this point the Academy will split all the Oscars with Black Panther. BlacKKKlansman. Roma. And If Beale Street Could Talk..

A Star is Born!

A Star is Born ⭐

so sad that this is the new norm in western culture 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

It was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. It's basically like a white guy going through the south acting like he is SOOOO surprised by how bad racism is in the south in the 1950s/60s---as if racism didn't exist in the north back then too?

Ugh, it's so unbelievable that more people don't see through the movie's shallow attempts at being progressive or socially conscious. It made so much more sense when I realized it was written by these NJ greaseballs.

FullPsychotic

I don't know about Jersey City, but in my city here in Europe I do remember some muslims really happy about 9/11 the same day it happened. 

Was the Jersey City thing a fake news?

Defmix100

I loved Green Book,

don't really know about the 9/11 thing, definitely didn't know anything about Trump saying that but I heard about celebrations years ago. So was it not true?

Defmix100
38 minutes ago, andy69 said:

It was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. It's basically like a white guy going through the south acting like he is SOOOO surprised by how bad racism is in the south in the 1950s/60s---as if racism didn't exist in the north back then too?

Ugh, it's so unbelievable that more people don't see through the movie's shallow attempts at being progressive or socially conscious. It made so much more sense when I realized it was written by these NJ greaseballs.

of course there was racism in the north, he was racist too remember. And it's a true story, one of the good things about this movie being made is to shine a light on people like Don Shirley

Serial Chiller
13 hours ago, Anisko said:

Islam is not a race so this is not racism it's islamophobia 

I'm here for anything paved the way for a star is born to sweep all the Oscars..  So expose them 

Gaga has the whole DWUW fiasco to fend off so... :selena:

crisTEAne
7 hours ago, gag said:

a pedophile

who? :excuseu:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived