Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

This Girl Sounds Like Demi Lovato

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

Regina George
3 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

With enough vocal effects, everybody can sound like Demi :vegas:

Yea no... :triggered: What effects? I would LOVE to sound like her...

Regina George
4 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Okay but where is the part where it says that you can sound like anyone using it? All I see there is bunch of technical stuff and it doesn’t even sound like it’s doing what you mentioned before :oops:

corvus albus
4 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Okay but where is the part where it says that you can sound like anyone using it? All I see there is bunch of technical stuff and it doesn’t even sound like it’s doing what you mentioned before :oops:

They plastered a lot of reverb on Victoria's voice because if you hear her actually speaking there is no similarity. Also maybe think about the possibility that i made a hyperbolic statement :huntyga:

Boyboi12
18 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

With enough vocal effects, everybody can sound like Demi :vegas:

:huntyga: no lie detected 

corvus albus
1 minute ago, JFK said:

I dont understand

Reverb effect. Often used at karaoke bars to make bad singers sound at least a bit better.

Here's an example:

Lol only using reverb doesn’t make your voice sound like someone, although it does make it sound better. Reverb spreads your voice out in the background & adds delay so it sounds fuller. So using reverb is not a valid answer to the “with enough vocal effects, everyone can sound like Demi” statement lol you’d need a f*ck ton more.

Archived