💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Bird Box Sandra Bullock's new Netflix movie

warioaddams

Featured Posts

5/10 movie, but it was fun to watch.

I was so ready to stop this movie during the part that takes place just before Sandra's character gives birth. It was so..cliche. :crossed:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIGHTCRAWLER
9 hours ago, elijahfan said:

The book it was based on ends this way, so I doubt it. And that would be an awful idea :triggered:

la casa de papel season 3 and 4 say hello 

elijahfan
10 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

la casa de papel season 3 and 4 say hello 

Would still be an awful idea

On 1/9/2019 at 4:19 AM, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

an ending in which we understand what is the thing who makes people want to kill themselves, what they see, why some people don't have to hide their eyes, how will the humanity survive this, etc.... the ending is terribly disappointing 

I think society is programmed to expect everything digested to them instead of thinking about what the real meaning of things are to each one. There was no need for any explanation because the movie said what it needed to say.

Rudz Xinc

I hate these type of movies that doesn't explain sh1ts

Bird Box, The Happening, A Quiet Place

Look at those clowns

NIGHTCRAWLER
14 hours ago, Bio said:

I think society is programmed to expect everything digested to them instead of thinking about what the real meaning of things are to each one. There was no need for any explanation because the movie said what it needed to say.

it's not because I expected more of the ending that I'm a stupid teen or whatever you think I am. Taste and colors sis 

2School4Cool

I haven’t seen the entire movie, but I watched a YouTuber do a commentary reaction to it lol. That’s about all I can see since I don’t have Netflix. It looks like a fantastic movie though.

See The Best In Everyone

Archived