Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
achievement

MsMojo names Gaga the „Best Dressed“ at the Golden Globes

itsdominik

Featured Posts

elijahfan

Duh :trollga:

The competition wasn't tough tho, so many basic looks this year. Hope people step up their game at the Oscars.

GaGaAst

She was undoubtedly best dressed. But Ms Mojo is a lil monster 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Cavadour

What's amazing is how she graciously slides her way along the crowd with this long train and these (almost invisible) shoes ! Noteworthy also is the natural relaxed yet commanding posture she adopts during interviews or photoshoots, placing one hand on her hip or her chest with nonchalant self-confidence...

As and expert dancer, she's obviously in control of her whole body and sure knows to move in the the most smooth and elegant way.

Watching the GG vids I found her sooo charming, when she laughs or evasively answers about her private life. Some humor traits here and there. Her crazy trademark one-eye blink...

Yes. She's a Queen, no doubt about it. I'm in love. :sara:

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Didymus

It's still super unflattering (makes her look short af) and the fabric is still nightmarish but she definitely was one of the only celebs to look at on that red carpet :applause: And I love how she stood out in the audience. And the inspiration was brilliant. Love the hair (hairline though) and make-up :flutter:

hELXIG

Her look gaining positive critiques from all fashion news blogs, yet being criticised heavily and picked apart by her own fans :smh:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

bloody g

Ms Mojo has a gay man behind and we all know this :huntyga:

edit: they didn't lie tho :vegas:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

GreenDiamond

I love it, it may not be visually perfect dress but it's certanly authentic and has a Gaga vibe with it :legend:

Also, that color is so dreamy:nick:

3 hours ago, Helxig said:

Her look gaining positive critiques from all fashion news blogs, yet being criticised heavily and picked apart by her own fans :smh:

*pretends to be shocked*

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived