💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

“Gaga needs to stop giving Bradley all the Credit”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimblue

Dumb article, completely ignoring the fact that In the same acceptance speech Mark praised her to the moon and back.  Not to mention Bradley and Sam have as well throughout ASIB promo. 

Not everything has to be political, sometimes human beings want to praise others whom they admire whether it’s a man or woman.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Retron

Lavishing praise upon your director for a project that works out is just kind of what actors do.

Boris2

I feel that Gaga has the right to say whatever she pleased. She feels so genuine and that’s what it matters :golfclap:

Kimmo
11 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

Dumb article, completely ignoring the fact that In the same acceptance speech Mark praised her to the moon and back.  Not to mention Bradley and Sam have as well throughout ASIB promo. 

Not everything has to be political, sometimes human beings want to praise others whom they admire whether it’s a man or woman.

This!! 

Hottie Detector

That J

Shes just so grateful and I find it sweet. The point isnt lost on me but knowing her heart, I'm not surprised at how she even just looks at him.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Quartz
52 minutes ago, MEM said:

Um, I think she gives him all the credit because

He gives HER all the credit.

He literally credited her name first in the film, he let her shine in the scenes more than he did, he literally talks about her in every interview, he constantly insists that the film wouldn't have worked without her.

Mom & Dad are just both too humble for their own good and that's the real tea :staymad:

Hide contents

Also, not to get deep, but this is why radical feminists have an issue with Gaga. They want her to constantly be campaigning for women but the truth is she loves everyone equally and she wants to credit the men who are just as creative and hard-working as she is, and with whom she's been able to make great art with. What's wrong with that? Can't she just thank her friends and collaborators for the simple reason of thanking them? They just HAPPEN to be men? Queen of not getting into that political bs when it's not necessary. Whoever wrote this article needs to watch her Colbert interview and then shut up.

This! Oh my effing this :tony:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

ARTPOPRS

This reporter really put all their negativity into writing an article about how it’s wrong to praise your friends and colleagues if they’re men. Lol. If Bradley didn’t fight for Gaga she wouldn’t have gotten the role. how is this wrong to admit? Anyway I don’t see anything in this article about how it was wrong for Mark to praise Gaga and Hillary Lindsey? The hint of misandry in this article is unprofessional and gross. I’m glad we still have people like Gaga who praise people for just reasons and don’t take into account their sexual identity. 

ARTPOPRS

Also mess at the people trying to silence Gaga being the same people who want more power and free speech for women... You see this a **** ton in minority groups which is so stupid, these people want freedom of expression and freedom of this and that for you but as soon as you say or do something they don’t agree with they try to shut you up. A bunch of hypocrites who are self centered and only care about their problems. 

ChromaticaPunk
46 minutes ago, Bloody said:

She's just grateful for the opportunity he gave her. He made her dream come true. I don't see any problem with her giving him credit in very speech and interview.

Besides, it's mutual from Bradley's side too.

Iconic Facetune as your avi :diane:

It's not just about the GG, it's about the entire ASIB press run. 

I agree w most of what they said, but I understand why Gaga is doing it

freebit

Gaga and Bradley are a a bit overanalyzed since the ASIB rollout started. I remember some media having a problem with them even holding hands. :rip: It all snowballed from that LA Times interview face wipe story - which I agree, that actually was ridiculous on a certain level, but if she doesn't have a problem with him, and didn't feel uncomfortable, it's kind of a non-issue. She does pile on the praise, but she does that with everyone she works with. She's is also a person of extremes, and is deeply sentimental. I don't care for the weird scolding tone that implies she's a bad feminist for praising her co-workers. It's so nitpicky. 

vitoburrrito

I can sort of see the point the author is trying to make. But I think she wants to give him and the other men she worked with credit because it sets an example for how men in the industry should act. Furthermore, actors always mention the directors and people they worked on the movie with (because films are super collaborative projects), and there really aren’t any other female characters in the entire movie. If there had been another female star, she’d probanly give her a shoutout, and then this article wouldn’t even exist...

VenusBlackStar

I think they're being a tad extra in it, but I agree that she SHOULD take a little more of her cake in this. 

There is nothing wrong with praising your costars though. 

Archived