Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Rant about fans crying about Best Actress chances

AlexanderMagno

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno

Fans here always, ALWAYS complain about how the so-called "haters" spread negativity and don't let others enjoy Gaga's achievements. Being one of those members who usually criticise Gaga a lot, I get a lot of those complaints, saying I'm not a fan (which has been kind of true over the last few years), claiming I don't understand Gaga or that I disrespect her (though I'm still very sure I understand her better than most fans).

Now, Gaga HAS WON A GOLDEN GLOBE. She might get an OSCAR NOMINATION FOR A CATEGORY THAT IS NOT EVEN IN HER FIELD OF WORK OF THE LAST 10 YEARS.

And all I read is about how ASIB was snubbed and Gaga will lose her Best Actress Oscar and what are the chances of still getting it. Y'all crying out loud like last night was a disaster. This is not hater's talk, it's fan talk. Truly, you're so obsessed about it that you are the ones who can't get your priorities straight. Gaga gets a #1 single in Zimbabwe and you will attack me if I claim that's not a real achievement, but if Gaga wins a Golden Globe you'd rather forget about it and obsess over a Best Actress loss.

Some of you really are the most annoying and hypocrite fans in the world. Please get a life outside GGD and try to put yourselves first instead of a pop-star.

Rant over.

(and yes, of course I don't mean ALL fans, bla bla bla)

Antichrist

we go through this every single time she is nominated, releases a single/album, starts a tour... literally every single time, for every single thing she does/says.

all of you are a mess. & say whatever you want, having a breakdown over a popstar you'll never know personally is

N O T

giphy.gif

H E A L T H Y

giphy.gif

if people do this with the Oscars I will flip :triggered:

this is an amazing achievement and the other women this year are so good!  for her to get nominated for the oscars would also be amazing!!

meanwhile we stan a 2 time golden globe winner :kiss:

heauxmatica

Reality

Whatever happens, happens. If she's nominated, that's an honor in it of itself, and if she wins, great! The important thing is just to not be so infatuated with one idea that if that idea doesn't come true, everything is now "over". Gaga's acting career has literally just been born. She will have many opportunities to do many things in the future.

Also, everyone needs to stop jumping to conclusions. Whether you believe Gaga will win or she won't, there is no point in being so tunnel-visioned to one idea. We literally saw last night that anything could happen. Anything could happen! Gaga might not win an Oscar, or she might. Everyone was pretty much sure that Gaga was going to win last night, and she obviously didn't. Likewise, we can't be 100% sure Glenn will win Best Actress at the Oscars either.

Like I said, a nomination is fantastic, and she should be praised for that alone, but do not rule anything out. Anything can happen.

🃏🖤👹

SharkmanthaC

To defend some of the fits -

I think most people aren't having real life breakdowns. They are upset sure, but I think that the breakdowns are mainly on this site.  They want to share their disappointment in the loss with other people on this site that love Gaga. We know that there are others that are deserving, but some of us think Gaga should win everything, just because she's Gaga.  But I would think that we all (or at least most of us) are in check with reality enough to know this isn't going to happen.

she/her/hers

15 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

To defend some of the fits -

I think most people aren't having real life breakdowns. They are upset sure, but I think that the breakdowns are mainly on this site.  They want to share their disappointment in the loss with other people on this site that love Gaga. We know that there are others that are deserving, but some of us think Gaga should win everything, just because she's Gaga.  But I would think that we all (or at least most of us) are in check with reality enough to know this isn't going to happen.

This ^^^.

My comments might come off like I don't have a life. I do. But sometimes I come on here - despite the cult that is GGD - because y'all understand me. And you understand how Gaga affects me. And I need to know I'm not alone.

Archived