💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Lum

Featured Posts

http://pophatesfags.tumblr.com/

Posted a more HQ version of the demo. Sorry if its AP

Not HQ. The bitrate is pretty low. :sick:

I thought about the same but this vintage mastering sound has been successfully realized with "Diet Mountain Dew" on "Born to Die" already. I don't see how the distortions in "Ride" are intentional, this is just sloppy mastering.

I'm hoping iTunes will either fix this or we'll get a remastered version when the EP is released, sort of like they did with Video Games and Blue Jeans.

I FIXED MY VERSION OF RIDE! The file was turned up to +100% volume. If yours sounds sandy, just right click and go on 'get info', then options and make sure that the volume adjustment is in the middle!

EDIT: On iTunes btw :haha:. It's still not perfect though, there's a little bit of grating.

Edited by Major Minus

There are tracks that are in fact mastered specially for the iTunes Store, but they usually tell us that on the album page. "Fortunately" I don't have very high quality headphones so I can't really hear the bad quality people are mentioning in Ride. Let's just hope that the CD doesn't sound like that then!

I FIXED MY VERSION OF RIDE! The file was turned up to +100% volume. If yours sounds sandy, just right click and go on 'get info', then options and make sure that the volume adjustment is in the middle!

EDIT: On iTunes btw :haha:. It's still not perfect though, there's a little bit of grating.

Mine's in the middle and it still sounds sort of sandy. I mean, it's definitely not perfect as it should be.

FrozenKookie

Anyone got Lana Del Rey a.k.a. Lizzy Grant in HQ ?

Mine does weird stuff at the end of each song :cryga:

EDIT: Found a Link.

Can you please Pm it to me? please please :cry:

I have the real Burning Desire (as I downloaded it myself from iTunes) but not Ride :(

You too, please T.T Mine is so distorted ugh. I'd owe you forever

I assume the release of "Ride" was a little rushed, maybe even because so many other contemporaries were releasing their lead singles. And it's not the only song available on iTunes from "Paradise" with notably low audio quality.

Let's hope the mastering of the CD isn't as bad as this.

The audio of "Ride" she posted on YouTube doesn't sound as distorted as the iTunes version, so maybe there's still hope?

Born to Die was not perfectly mastered.

The production on OTTR is a total wreck. The punch-ins :sick:

Edited by omgitsandrew

Giorno Giovanna

I love Burning Desires, it's like Lana's Bad Romance

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

I have just been to H&M and I'm still amused by the perfection of Lana's collection, I almost bought everything!

And they were playing Born To Die (Without You, Lolita and National Anthem) and there were those giant posters of her everywhere, it was like heaven :flutter:

I have just been to H&M and I'm still amused by the perfection of Lana's collection, I almost bought everything!

And they were playing Born To Die (Without You, Lolita and National Anthem) and there were those giant posters of her everywhere, it was like heaven :flutter:

I saw photos on Tumblr of people worshipping and praising those giant posters :toofunny:

JudasInTheDark

I saw photos on Tumblr of people worshipping and praising those giant posters

Haha I did too :laughga:

UhTnj.png