Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Lum

Featured Posts

Okay so totally mind ****ed. So while derpin' around the comments of a "Body Electric" video there was a discussion about Lana recording under May Jailer. So does she have ANOTHER alter ego music personality thingy, before Lana Del Rey and Lizzy Grant? :duck:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Okay so totally mind ****ed. So while derpin' around the comments of a "Body Electric" video there was a discussion about Lana recording under May Jailer. So does she have ANOTHER alter ego music personality thingy, before Lana Del Rey and Lizzy Grant? :duck:

There's about 5 more. May Jailer is the name she released Sirens under.

AHHHH THOSE NEW DEMOS

offliberty that **** before they go http://offliberty.com/

They won't go, they've been around for months, months and months. :P

Lizzy Grant and the Phenomena, Sparkle Jump Rope Queen, Lana Del Ray... :toofunny:

australiagaga

Lana's H&M advertisements are absolutely everywhere in China. The moving 20 second clip is everywhere you look. I even saw a double-decker tram with her all over it!