Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Lum

Featured Posts

ZAIJHNZJEN

Dum Dum - 4:06

Dum Dum (Alternate Ver.) - 3:01

Thanks a lot! I have these versions, but I heard there's a third one too? I downloaded the supposed Version 3 (which was 2:44) and couldn't hear any differences whatsoever.

Edited by Jord_n

FrozenKookie

Thanks a lot! I have these versions, but I heard there's a third one too? I downloaded the supposed Version 3 (which was 2:44) and couldn't hear any differences whatsoever.

Really? Idk about that :huh: but nonetheless dumdum is one of her best unreleased tracks :wub:

HausOfHarlow

Favorites: Off to the Races + This Is What Makes Us Girls + Million Dollar Man + Summertime Sadness + Blue Jeans

No: Lucky Ones + Lolita + Carmen

Put The Radio On, Paris, Puppy Love, Go Go Dancer, She's Not Me etc. are all flawless. Flawless and.. UNRELEASED :cry:

JoseLittleMonster

Her music is amazing but as an artist she has a long way to walk :nails:

Summertime Sadness :legend:

Her music is amazing but as an artist she has a long way to walk :nails:

Summertime Sadness :legend:

In which ways?

JoseLittleMonster

In which ways?

Her performances, videos, interviews. I mean, her music is amazing (BTD is a wonderful album) but I wouldn't pay a dollar to see her live, her show looks bored! don't take me wrong, I'm not hating it's just my opinion.

Her performances, videos, interviews. I mean, her music is amazing (BTD is a wonderful album) but I wouldn't pay a dollar to see her live, her show looks bored! don't take me wrong, I'm not hating it's just my opinion.

No I know you aren't hating on her, don't worry! :)

I agree, her live shows are both short and I imagine she doesn't really do much talking between songs. Im definitely waiting to see her when she has more material and a bigger budget for her live shows. I like her interviews, the two with Fearne Cotton are good. Her videos are great! She totally defies what 90% of "pop" artists are doing in their videos these days, and she usually pulls them off well (Carmen and Summertime Sadness were both sort of underwhelming imo). Born To Die and Blue Jeans are totally gorgeous videos, and National Anthem is just amazing.

Highway Capricorn

Favorites: Off to the Races + This Is What Makes Us Girls + Million Dollar Man + Summertime Sadness + Blue Jeans

No: Lucky Ones + Lolita + Carmen

Gorl pls,Lucky Ones is such a beautiful song

Wolf Boy

She needs to go a long way as a video artist? lol! for real? her videos are brilliant. Much better than most of the high budget crap that comes out of other female acts this year.

I personally don't care about her shows being "bigger" and flashier either. I like the simplicity of it all, it works for her. If you love the music you don't get bored at her show, you're there for the music, not her costumes and special effects, she's not that sort of artist.

JoseLittleMonster

No I know you aren't hating on her, don't worry! :)

I agree, her live shows are both short and I imagine she doesn't really do much talking between songs. Im definitely waiting to see her when she has more material and a bigger budget for her live shows. I like her interviews, the two with Fearne Cotton are good. Her videos are great! She totally defies what 90% of "pop" artists are doing in their videos these days, and she usually pulls them off well (Carmen and Summertime Sadness were both sort of underwhelming imo). Born To Die and Blue Jeans are totally gorgeous videos, and National Anthem is just amazing.

National Anthem and Blue Jeans are amazing videos! but she seems so cold in her interviews and it's like she is there but she is not.

I have:

Dum Dum = 4:05

Dum Dum Demo = 3:01

Dum Dum 3 = 4:10

Dum Dum 3 is like the 4:05 version but the instrumental is a little bit louder and kind of mixed, I don't know how to explain it lol but they are def. different

Kindness rules all.

ZAIJHNZJEN

I have:

Dum Dum = 4:05

Dum Dum Demo = 3:01

Dum Dum 3 = 4:10

Dum Dum 3 is like the 4:05 version but the instrumental is a little bit louder and kind of mixed, I don't know how to explain it lol but they are def. different

Oh! Can you pretty please upload the third one then? I would be very, very thankful. :)

Edited by Jord_n

Oh! Can you pretty please upload the third one then? I would be very, very thankful. :)

Here's my folder with the three 'Dum Dum' (Dum Dum, Dum Dum Demo and Dum Dum 3) that I have, hope it helps :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?o71ma6okgo1ve

Kindness rules all.