💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Lum

Featured Posts

Willeo Soeurs

Out of the 15 songs from BTD, how many of the instrumentals have leaked?

4 :toofloppy: Blue Jeans , Carmen, Born To Die and Video Games

Oh okay. So would as CD file of a song technically be better quality than off iTunes?

Yeap, normally a FLAC has a bitrate of 1000+ kbps, and iTunes m4a only has 256kbps

We can't exactly hear the difference between both files but instrumentals and some part may sound sharper

iTunes however may have some of it remastered, which may sound better than the original

JudasInTheDark

Yeap, normally a FLAC has a bitrate of 1000+ kbps, and iTunes m4a only has 256kbps

We can't exactly hear the difference between both files but instrumentals and some part may sound sharper

iTunes however may have some of it remastered, which may sound better than the original

Oh this all makes sense now!! Thanks! :)

J e s s e

WOW, I expected at least 12. :smh: HQ download of the four of them?

I would have 1000+ kbps, but I'd probably not be able to fit them on ipod, because of all the space fill up :fat:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Willeo Soeurs

WOW, I expected at least 12. :smh: HQ download of the four of them?

I would have 1000+ kbps, but I'd probably not be able to fit them on ipod, because of all the space fill up :fat:

Uploading

I'm pretty sure National Anthem and Radio leaked too. Or maybe it's just one of those

Willeo Soeurs

I'm pretty sure National Anthem and Radio leaked too. Or maybe it's just one of those

Only National Anthem snippet was leaked :giveup:

J e s s e

Uploading

Please not FLAC :toofloppy:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Carmen instrumental? How the **** did I miss that one?

THIS. :O Can someone please post links for the Carmen and Blue Jeans instrumentals? Thanks in advance. :)

Pm'ed everyone, anyone who wants BTD acapella?

Could you PM me the 4 instrumentals, and the BTD acapella please? :)

Highway Capricorn

I need the official instrumentals of Dark Paradise,TWMUG,Radio and Lucky Ones in my life

Paradise will be available digitally on iTunes but as for the physical version I'm not sure. I have a feeling she's going to pull a The Fame/TFM with this EP.

So far, there's no EP in polish itunes store; only the paradise edition of BTD... I don't wanna pay for songs that i already have :(