💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Lum

Featured Posts

which unreleased songs do you think are the best? I'm just discovering Lana's whole repertory but it's way too much, some recommendations would be appreciated

Driving In Cars With Boys, She's Not Me, Hundred Dollar Bill, Ghetto Baby, Dangerous Girl, Never Let Me Go, Damn You

And the ones said above <3

JudasInTheDark

oh my god, Ride too? is that confirmed? My life will be different by the end of this week :duck:

Yes it's coming! Get ready :excited2:

No, but tomorrow. The meltdowns are coming :legend:

I really hope this song is more up-beat, Lana needs a song like this.

The cover doesn't look like a Video Games/Summertime Sadness/Dark Paradise, whatever

Ricardo said:

which unreleased songs do you think are the best? I'm just discovering Lana's whole repertory but it's way too much, some recommendations would be appreciated

For sure Damn You, Serial Killer, Backfire, Never Let Me Go

Serial Killer, Paris and Oh Say Can You See :worship:

Go Go Dancer too. <3

Driving In Cars With Boys, She's Not Me, Hundred Dollar Bill, Ghetto Baby, Dangerous Girl, Never Let Me Go, Damn You

And the ones said above <3

For sure Damn You, Serial Killer, Backfire, Never Let Me Go

thank you guys!

Ride looks like a fun track, judging by the title and cover! Imagine if it was an electro-pop kinda song, a la She's Not Me. Or a Marilyn Monroe / Put The Radio type track, ooooh

1. Ride

2. Will You Still Love Me

3. Burning Desire

4. Blue Velvet

5. Body Electric

6. ***

7. Bel Air

8. Gods and Monsters

fake?

1. Ride

2. Will You Still Love Me

3. Burning Desire

4. Blue Velvet

5. Body Electric

6. ***

7. Bel Air

8. Gods and Monsters

fake?

I hope there's a studio cover of Heart Shaped Box on there, and JFK seemed fake.

That's seems to be the most likely tracklist given what's been added to publishing sites

I hope there's a studio cover of Heart Shaped Box on there, and JFK seemed fake.

That's seems to be the most likely tracklist given what's been added to publishing sites

I was hoping for Heart Shaped Box too! "***" and "Bel Air" don't look like real ones to meee

I was hoping for Heart Shaped Box too! "***" and "Bel Air" don't look like real ones to meee

They're registered apparently.

Why would a title be *** when Lana's label sought to remove all links to Boarding School because of the lyrics? :laughga:

What was so bad about the Boarding School lyrics?

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.