Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

The best thing about gaga losing BA and ASIB debacle

Naufri

Featured Posts

VenusBlackStar
5 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Well I think her goal (or her team s goal) is to win an Oscar. It doesnt have to be for acting though. Being nominated for Best Actress at the Oscars would be an amazing achievement to be honest. I am confident Shallow will win Best Original Song in February!

Agreed. I'm totally fine if her Oscars and Tonies and GGs come from her music, because her music is what she does best. Shallow deserves an Oscar anyway. An EGOT is an EGOT :firega:

RichAssPiss

Now that the Oscar win is seemingly out of reach, I won't be surprised if she starts returning phone calls and announces a new movie project soon.

Doncho
1 minute ago, VenusBlackStar said:

Agreed. I'm totally fine if her Oscars and Tonies and GGs come from her music, because her music is what she does best. Shallow deserves an Oscar anyway. An EGOT is an EGOT :firega:

Yes! The only meltdown I will have is if Shallow loses the Oscar :vegas:

Vitleysingur

The best thing about her losing is that it cooled down monsters drastically high expectation lol. There's no need to meltdown since ASIB is basically her feature film debut. We should be GRATEFUL for a nomination.

I'm really proud of Gaga. Critically acclaimed and commercially dominated movie and soundtrack, not everyone has that! :heart:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Lol this thread, the thread I made... why can’t we believe in Gaga & have our opinions without people freaking out? Lol everyone needs to just take a breath & chill 😂

Archived