💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The best thing about gaga losing BA and ASIB debacle

Naufri

Featured Posts

Naufri

The best thing about what happened last night is that Gaga is gonna try again. ASIB, and Ally character with all the awards, praise, and album success is Gaga's second try to win Best Song Oscar. Now try to imagine what she will do to win best actress. Hollywood better be prepared, because she's not going to give up.

I honestly can't wait.

Didymus

If you guys truly believe you can just manipulate the jury into giving you an award (a despicable thing to defend btw), then why were you ever so sure about her winning :rip: If Gaga can do it that means everyone can, right? :awkney:

Naufri
3 minutes ago, Didymus said:

If you guys truly believe you can just manipulate the jury into giving you an award (a despicable thing to defend btw), then why were you ever so sure about her winning :rip: If Gaga can do it that means everyone can, right? :awkney:

What are you talking about? I'm saying that she's gonna slay with her next role.

Didymus
1 minute ago, Naufri said:

What are you talking about? I'm saying that she's gonna slay with her next as an actress.

I was assuming you meant she had to do more promo or whatever to "try again" since obviously she did good enough in terms of quality this time around :air: She was acclaimed by like almost every critic out there. What more could she do? :huh:

Didymus

I'm also not a fan of your insinuation that she chose to do ASIB solely to win an Oscar for Best Song wtf :air: How about the best thing about last night is that she WON a Golden Globe :rip:

Naufri
Just now, Didymus said:

I was assuming you meant she had to do more promo or whatever to "try again" since obviously she did good enough in terms of quality this time around :air: She was acclaimed by like almost every critic out there. What more could she do? :huh:

She can do even better, and she will (and Glenn won't be nominated that year).

derpmonster
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Replicate that success and do it even better. There's always scope for improvement. Maybe a different type of role. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Naufri
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

Replicate that success and do it even better. There's always scope for improvement. Maybe a different type of role. 

I think Gaga will win with a non musical movie.

Didymus
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

But why should she pick roles strategically to try to win more awards? :smh: I don't think it works like that. It's always a gamble and I believe (and I hope) that Gaga will ultimately pick roles that she can pour her heart into and will worry about success after that project's finished :awkney:

Shipper

This was a positive thread saying how we get more Gaga movies out of this If Gaga doesn't win the Oscars. 

How come all these Debby Downers trying to look fault at everything.  :saladga:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Doncho

Well I think her goal (or her team s goal) is to win an Oscar. It doesnt have to be for acting though. Being nominated for Best Actress at the Oscars would be an amazing achievement to be honest. I am confident Shallow will win Best Original Song in February!

Didymus
5 minutes ago, Shipper said:

This was a positive thread saying how we get more Gaga movies out of this If Gaga doesn't win the Oscars. 

I'm a Debby Downer for pointing out she's already done more than enough to be happy with her success and that we should just be happy she won an award yesterday? :lmao:

Fine, whatever.

derpmonster
9 minutes ago, Didymus said:

But why should she pick roles strategically to try to win more awards? :smh: I don't think it works like that. It's always a gamble and I believe (and I hope) that Gaga will ultimately pick roles that she can pour her heart into and will worry about success after that project's finished :awkney:

I don't think I said otherwise. 

She'll do what she wants.mp3 and give it her best performance and it might land her the award it didn't this time. You asked what she could do better. I'm simply saying whatever she does, she could do better and she will have numerous opportunities to get awards. 

I don't think it's about winning awards either. But it's always nice to be recognized like that and she feels the same way. Doesn't live for awards but loves them. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

DutchHooker
8 minutes ago, Shipper said:

I don't want more movies, I want LG6.. it's been too long sis..

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Archived