Jump to content
Apple Music
life

Gaga at Sam Elliot's Handprint Ceremony

Featured Posts

Adarsh Soni
2 minutes ago, chipz said:

Those heels!

Is that really your tattoo? :giveup:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
chipz
3 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Is that really your tattoo? :giveup:

Yep, it's from 2012 and the BTW era

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gstring
12 hours ago, ThatBish said:

I know our girl is famous for her heels but damn her foot is vertical :wtfga:

That must hurt :saladga:

imagine the pain she must have felt. + The fibromyalGa:saladga:

Little little
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
boyfromnowhere

so she put on makeup and got dressed just to go stand outside and watch someone put their hand on cement for 5 minutes.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gag
15 minutes ago, boyfromnowhere said:

so she put on makeup and got dressed just to go stand outside and watch someone put their hand on cement for 5 minutes.

A friend* and legend* put their hand on cement for 5 minutes

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SamanthaC
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

 

You need to be approved by committee even if you got the money 

This makes total sense although I can’t say I knew that. I learn new things everyday on this site. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lord Temptation
11 hours ago, MEM said:

Sorry to be this person, but Sam doesn't actually have a Hollywood Star yet!

Today they honored him at the Grauman's Chinese Theatre, with their traditional Handprint Ceremony, where the honoree cements their handprints and it's kept there like a museum. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Grauman's_Chinese_Theatre_handprint_ceremonies

RTS29PI0.jpg

We need a petition for Sam Elliott to get a Hollywood star.

This is an outrage.:saladga: :what: :fthis:

He has been an actor for 50 years!!! 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
littlepotter
18 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

it's not called that, the OP got it wrong :cryga: its called the imprint ceremony 

Why is this hilarious

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suspiria
6 hours ago, gstring said:

imagine the pain she must have felt. + The fibromyalGa:saladga:

Lol you guys are so overdramatic. Do you really think if she was in pain she'd choose to wear high shoes every day for years?

 

OT she looks so good here - soft and classy. Even her face looks pre-epione. Very 2015.

Just pains me to think she could've easily worn that wig at the Globes and made the look 10x better:giveup:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gstring
1 hour ago, Suspiria said:

Lol you guys are so overdramatic. Do you really think if she was in pain she'd choose to wear high shoes every day for years?

 

OT she looks so good here - soft and classy. Even her face looks pre-epione. Very 2015.

Just pains me to think she could've easily worn that wig at the Globes and made the look 10x better:giveup:

But it looks not so comfortable tho.. I'm worried, glad her hips doing okay :sis:

Little little

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
lego
20 hours ago, ARTBOP said:

DwVNo04VAAUvcQv.jpg

 

20 hours ago, ThatBish said:

I know our girl is famous for her heels but damn her foot is vertical :wtfga:

That must hurt :saladga:

 

My feet hurt just from looking at that pic. :saladga: 

 

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSlash
23 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

 

2DFC59FF00000578-3298409-image-m-34_1446

You can clearly see Katniss belongs to Peeta, not Gale. Anyone saying otherwise is denying FACTS :grr: 

OT: We stan a generous high-heeled queen :diane: 

Edited by TheSlash
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×