đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game Of Thrones S8 | Finale

Varys

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

I’m so conflicted after watching this episode. It was epic and I was literally on the edge of my chair. But I was kinda disappointed how NK died, like I get Brann gave Arya the dagger but I wish we got more backstory on him? 

There is so many unanswered questions. Why did Melisandre go to Essos? I expected her to return with an army of the fire god followers or something. What was Brann doing for the entire episode? He just warged into crows? 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS
32 minutes ago, River said:

oh right! I forgot it! :laughga:

The Dothraki and the flames scene was amazing!

People are complaining that we waited 8 years so the NK will have this kind of end.. I mean, Bran is still alive and he's still fishy, the night saga is not over yet :teehee:

I guess Brans eyes turning blue is how the series will end.  But I doubt they’ll go into any details beyond that though. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

VOLANTIS
1 minute ago, Sistren said:

What the actual f.ck :laughga:

This was the last thing i expected to happen 

And they said they've been planning this for the last THREE years. I'm really shooooketh how nobody got even a wiff of what was about to go down. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Varys

Knipselsdsd.png

Whew I'm a 

Melisandre can't relate :queenga:

Spoiler

Almost all the melisandre scenes made me emotional this episode tho :diane:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

ignotus

i was in The Edge of Glory with episode 3. It was spellbinding, beautifully done and even as a viewer, gives you a feeling of hopelessness that never seemed to end.

Spoiler

Arya is my girrrl from S1 :ally:

I hope she kills Cersei :ladyhaha:

RahrahWitch

This episode was so damn good!

Spoiler

I literally thought they were about to kill of half the damn cast.

I'm so happy they didn't go with the whole Jon vs the Night King, It was too predictable. No one can kill the Night King and No one did.

arya stark smile GIF by Game of Thrones

Siena

My girl Daenerys really took one for the team and fought her hardest. Not only did she sacrifice her entire army that she’s worked 7 seasons to get, but she saved Jon (again), knocked the night king off Rhaegal, burned thousands of Wights, and then picked up a sword without a second thought and fought for her and Jorah’s life. Idc what anyone thinks but no ones allowed to come for Dany angry joseph c phillips GIF

I just saw the episode and I have to admit that I've never been ****ed so hard as this episode did. Gasp, goosebumps, rip your hair out. Ayra is my girl! That moment when she kills the night King ... I had to scream out loud, I did not expect that. Saw the episode 40 minutes ago and I'm still very nervous:omg::udidnt::excited2:

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cc6c76c2e34314267

John Wayne

I had tears in my eyes in the first 10 minutes of the ep. THIS **** WAS AMAZING!!!

I was so scared that Dany was going to die, yet she literally fought them on ground, she saved Jon again (Jon was practically running around the entire episode like wtf), she lost her army that she has been gathering for 7 seasons, she deserves the throne like no one else. And that scene with Tyrion and Sansa was touching, I really like them together.

Also,

God bless Mellisandre

God bless LYANNA

GOD BLESS ARYA ****ING STARK

Rudz Xinc

I'm slightly disappointed on how Arya kill the NK. It could have been better if there are others characters to distract the undeads around him so Arya can have a chance to sneak up on him. Instead, they let Arya pass through all those undeads behind the NK and kill him. Too convenient imo.

And why the NK so obsess with bran/3ER? What's the story here? Why he wanted to kill 3ER?

And why Mellisandre suddenly die? Is she because she's too old and use all her magic? She might still be alive if she didn't take off the necklace.

It was a great battle. But I wished something different with the ending.

Look at those clowns

LadyLuca

Just saw the episode. Loved it. 

Spoiler

Arya suprisingly kills NK yass! 

RIP at danny and night king building an army for seven season and everyone dies. They were so ice and fire.

The whole episode people were hoping for their faves to not dye. Tho large party of their army died I whished more people died at the end. But I guess they hold that until cercei. And after that Sansa. 

Everybody thinks danny is becoming villain but she fight a war which she mustnt. gurl could have gone back. Its a distraction. We think Danny is maybe a villain, but after or while the battle against cercei it will be sansa. The last suprising plot twist. She will go by the motivation : I will end all the suffering blah and free the north. we dont want another monarchy., (eventho danny wants to stop the wheel)

I wish is that John dies again. I loved that he wasnt the hero of the episode. Without him we would be screwed but he is kinda basic and doesent deserve winning. He can be dead or under someones command. Cant wait for the bitter sweet ending but danny and him living happily with a child on the throne would kill me. too basic

Can some of you guys help me solving what I didnt understand?

Questions:

Spoiler

1. Why did they send dothraki to suicide? Couldnt they just fire their flaming rocks until the dead comes. Honestly almost all of dannys army is dead now and I dont trust the north (sansa) to stand behind her.

2. Why did Melissandre quote sirio forell? what do we say to the god of death? 

Of course it was a motivation for Arya but how could she know. I felt like this moment should belong somewhere else and not to melissandre. Like  between arya and a facelessmen. so we could know sirio was a facelessmen and she was trained by them since the very begining. 

anyways-the rest of that diolog was great....

3. Why didnt Varys die? Melissandre said they would both die in some seasons before. (I mean more peole could have died in general. especially in the crypt)

4. Did anyone count all the deaths? I dont remember them all. Complete me please: Jorah, one eyed man with the firesword, edmund, mormund gurl, Nightking + WW? army people ...was that all? 

5. Why is the NK stupid? He knows hes key to his people. So his plan should be to protect himself as good as he can while still attacking. It would have been enough to just kill and revive until everyone (+bran) are dead. Hes such a show off…

31 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

I'm slightly disappointed on how Arya kill the NK. It could have been better if there are others characters to distract the undeads around him so Arya can have a chance to sneak up on him. Instead, they let Arya pass through all those undeads behind the NK and kill him. Too convenient imo.

And why the NK so obsess with bran/3ER? What's the story here? Why he wanted to kill 3ER?

And why Mellisandre suddenly die? Is she because she's too old and use all her magic? She might still be alive if she didn't take off the necklace.

It was a great battle. But I wished something different with the ending.

Didn’t Arya use a face of one of the deaths to get close to the NK:oprah:

Rudz Xinc
1 minute ago, abraxas said:

Didn’t Arya use a face of one of the deaths to get close to the NK:oprah:

No explaination whatsoever

If she did. They should show her with the face then take it off like she did with Frey.

Like I said. Some battle for distraction should be better.

I was hoping for more death.  Clegane, Sam, Brianne, could have more impact. Maybe because they want to save some people for that last battle. Since some of them was on the other side at one point. Now the fought with the foe.

Look at those clowns

Archived