Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game Of Thrones S8 | Finale

Varys

Featured Posts

KleinGa
2 hours ago, Evolve said:

This episode was fuking amazing! I'm so happy with how it went!

Can't wait for Arya's marriage. Bran's plan sounds kinda stupid to me. The Night King could literally just fly to the weirwood and kidnap him.. how would those few people even defend him? AHH next week can't come soon enough.

I believe the plan is to have the dragons there on stanby when the Night King comes. She's going to attempt to burn him 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babel
5 minutes ago, Evolve said:

Have you seen the first episode? Lmao

Well at least a lot of eventful encounters happened. I feel like you could skip episode 2 until the very last 5 minutes and you won’t miss much. 

Varys
Spoiler

I got tears rolling down my  cheek when brienne got knighted :diane::diane::diane:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Lion Heart
Spoiler

5gai1omt3qt21.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

River

The episode was so well done, so many emotions, was so good to see old foes coming back together for one maybe last battle.

Spoiler

I almost cried when Brienne was knighted, she deserved it so much, I hope she will survive but it looks unlikely.

Spoiler

Arya's sex scene was hmm ok I don't mine that she did that, but I have this problem that when I know a character since teen/teenager age and suddenly when they are 18+ they have sex scenes, especially when you see private parts (yeah yeah boobs, but still, it's during sex so it's sexual at that scene) I had the same problem with Jessica in True Blood and her sex scene..

I think I'm not going to watch anymore, I don't wanna see my favorite characters dies, next week is gonna make me go to a psychologist for a while, like it's gonna be traumatic :bradley:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Lion Heart

I wonder if we'll ever see Ilyrio Mopatis again. He's the one who conspired with Varys to help the Targaryens(?) if people don't remember back in season 1.

game_of_thrones.magister_illyrio_mopatis

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

thatfoxyfeeling
4 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

I wonder if we'll ever see Ilyrio Mopatis again. He's the one who conspired with Varys to help the Targaryens(?) if people don't remember back in season 1.

game_of_thrones.magister_illyrio_mopatis

He could come back with Melisandre from Essos? 

I swear the memes get better every season. At this point I'm enjoying them almost as much as the episodes. :toofunny:

6 hours ago, Vegas said:

Well at least a lot of eventful encounters happened. I feel like you could skip episode 2 until the very last 5 minutes and you won’t miss much. 

Yeah not much happened this episode. I'm glad though, they have a lot of characters to juggle. The first ep had all the meet ups and reunions. This episode had all the important discussions the characters needed to have. It's gonna make the next few eps way more impactful and satisfying. 

So this is a crazy fan theory, minor spoilers from the episode.

Spoiler

So the whole prophecy about "Azor Ahai" or "The prince who was promised", still hasn't been resolved. It likely will never be properly addressed and it will probably be left up to interpretation, but I noticed something this ep that gives me a crazy thought.

So the story about the previous "Azor Ahai" is that he fought off the darkness with his flaming sword, called Lightbringer. To forge the sword he first tempered it in water, but it broke. Then he captured a lion and stabbed it through the heart to temper it, again it broke. Then he asked the woman he loved to bare her breast. He stabbed her though the heart and her soul bonded with the blade, creating Lightbringer.

Jorah has just been gifted a sword called "Heartsbane". HEARTSBANE! What if he is the prophesied hero and he has to reluctantly kill Daenerys for some reason? Or maybe Jon will wield it? He certainly fits the rest of the prophecy better. 

Scared for Dany. :excited2:

Daenerys

I.. uh..... I blame the edit! 

giphy.gif

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Logan
50 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

I.. uh..... I blame the edit! 

giphy.gif

I’m so over it by this point. 

Daenerys is nothing like what she used to be Season 1-6. The writers have ruined her character. 

Archived