💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game Of Thrones S8 | Finale

Varys

Featured Posts

ARTPOPe

j9t5g6izu4q21.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&aj35fijiim5q21.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Whew, a LOOK! :giveup:

Not gonna lie, I got a bit emotional last night, watching the premiere livestream and seeing all of them together again.

5c0k8wub15q21.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=011239ee62d0690ed22be744b440195a8d8931a5

I'm not ready for it to end and probably need weeks of therapy afterwards :selena:

Stream The Love Invention

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glittertinks
30 minutes ago, ARTPOPe said:

I'm not ready for it to end and probably need weeks of therapy afterwards :selena:

Depending on what will happen in the last episodes we all might need therapy :cryga:

Thraumatica

Someone recorded the new intro and it looks really cool. I would upload it but I don’t know how to :toofunny:

Thraumatica
1 minute ago, joseahm95 said:

Someone recorded the new intro and it looks really cool. I would upload it but I don’t know how to :toofunny:

nvm just found out lol 

Varys
21 minutes ago, joseahm95 said:

Carice Van Houten ( Aka Melisandre) posted parts of the intro on insta stories :vegas:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Wow they stepped up the intro this time :shocked:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Glittertinks

I gave in a watched the snippet of the intro and oh my god those few seconds look already epic :excuseu: can't wait to see the full thing!

But I will not watch more unofficial stuff :vegas: The less spoilers, the more fun I will have while watching!

tears crying GIF

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Varys
6 minutes ago, Logan said:

So the leak from a few days ago was completely true it seems.

Except the ending is different :vegas:

weed

omggggGGGGGGG I'm sooo fricckkkiin excited I cannot believe it's TEN DAYS AWAY :wtfga:

nodandsmile
On 3/28/2019 at 9:01 PM, Varys said:

Also I got this from ATRL :vegas:

Actors About how the feel about the ending

Sansa

Hide contents

Sophie said that she thinks the end of the show might be a little bit polarizing. "It was really satisfying for us. Who knows if it will be satisfying for the fans. I think a lot of fans will be disappointed and a lot of fans will be over the moon," she said. "I think it will be really interesting to see people's reactions, but for me reading the script it was just like heartbreaking to read at the very final page of the script it just says, 'End of Game of Thrones.' That was really emotional." Turner also said that she feels that by the end of the series, "[Sansa] is the most self-assured character in the show."  

Jon

Hide contents

Kit saidthink not everyone's going to be happy, you know, and you can't please everyone. My favorite TV shows are Sopranos, Breaking Bad, and The Wire, and they all ended in a way that...it's never going to satisfy you."  

Tyrion

Hide contents

Peter said: Tyrion's ending "I feel very, very—I'm trying to find the right word. I think he was given a very good conclusion. No matter what that is—death can be a great way out."  

Arya

Hide contents

Massie Said: I ended on the perfect scene. I was alone—shocker! Arya's always bloody alone. But I was alone and I had watched a lot of other people wrap. I knew the drill, I had seen the tears and heard the speeches. She said that by the time she was done filming, she was truly done. 

"I got to the end and I didn't want more," she said. "I had exhausted every possible piece of Arya. And this season was quite big for me. I had a lot more to do."  

Daenarys

Hide contents

Emilia said: It f--ked me up, filming her Dany's final moments on the show. Knowing that is going to be a lasting flavor in someone's mouth of what Daenerys is..." 

Jaime

Hide contents

Nikolaj said: the final season was satisfying for him. "To me, it was very satisfying but also very surprising and all the things that I was hoping for. It still made sense," he said, going on to say that he didn't think his final scene would phase him, but he was wrong. "I have to admit right when they said, 'This is a series wrap for Nikolaj,' there might have been a tiny bit of moisture in the air, just around my eyes."

Sh*t !!! I am not ready at all :giveup: it's gonna be emotional. I just know I am going to be more shook than I was when I was when I watched "The Rains Of Castamere" (I was so angry that I almost stopped watching)

Varys
45 minutes ago, neptugne said:

omggggGGGGGGG I'm sooo fricckkkiin excited I cannot believe it's TEN DAYS AWAY :wtfga:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssss 

For each day left I will the top 10 (alive :lolga:) characters from the GOT megarate :vegas:  

DAY 10  JON SNOW          Place 13 in megarate

giphy.gif

I hope he doesn't become king ew that would be so disney ugh

What do you think is fate will be? 

Discuss :vegas:

Archived