Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game Of Thrones S8 | Finale

Varys

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

HYPED

im planning to rewatch all the seasons soon

I renewed my Now TV subscription ;) Already powering through the first season!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame Monster

I’m so freakin’ shook right now!!! Gotapocalypse is coming and I’m not ready for everything to end... :nooo:

Find your freedom in the music

Melech
3 minutes ago, Varys said:

Stop hating on me :messga:

Feisty-Clearcut-Aoudad-size-restricted.g

The night is dark and full of terrors. :nick:

Lion Heart
1 hour ago, Illuminati Freak said:

I'm totally getting emotional over the trailer. I just can't take another dragon death. I love them more than any of the human characters. The final battle is going to be freaking epic! Dany and Jon riding Drogon & Rhaegal battling the Night King & their brother Viserion. I'm getting goose bumps thinking about it. Anyone else think Bran might warg into Viserion or one of the other dragons to save them all in the darkest hour of Westeros? 

Actually yes, and I also think Bran... dies after one of the dragons he warged into is killed by Viserion and he forgets to get out in time. Reminds me of a scene where Jojen(?) warns Bran about the dangers of warging. Also: 

Bran: Will I walk again?

3 Eyed Raven: No, but you will fly. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Varys
3 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

Actually yes, and I also think Bran... dies after one of the dragons he warged into is killed by Viserion and he forgets to get out in time. Reminds me of a scene where Jojen(?) warns Bran about the dangers of warging. Also: 

Bran: Will I walk again?

3 Eyed Raven: No, but you will fly. 

But Bran did already fly as a Raven. 

I just think they meant that.

I actually think Bran is the nightking somehowe and they will have to kill him :oops:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

weed
1 hour ago, Nightstar said:

I ran :cryga:

Love how they are only showing the undead army in the north, and King’s Landing is depicted as safe. I’m curious to know if the dead will storm Winterfell and move further south !   

I knowwww omg the previews clearly don't go past halfway through the season, I wonder what will happen :nooo: Cersei drinking wine/crying? :nooo:

Monsterish

After the trailer, I confirmed some of the spoilers I read a few weeks ago :selena:

Illuminati Freak
1 hour ago, Varys said:

But Bran did already fly as a Raven. 

I just think they meant that.

I actually think Bran is the nightking somehowe and they will have to kill him :oops:

I also think he’s the Night King as well.

Knife

I don't know how I'm going to feel if somehow Daenarys doesn't make it onto the throne. :noparty:

Glamourpuss
4 hours ago, Varys said:

Thanks for tagging me. I do love GOT but I'm going to avoid absolutely everything if I can so I'm 100% surprised by what happens. :)

Varys
38 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Thanks for tagging me. I do love GOT but I'm going to avoid absolutely everything if I can so I'm 100% surprised by what happens. :)

Im to weak for that :giveup:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Glamourpuss
3 minutes ago, Varys said:

Im to weak for that :giveup:

I understand that. I'm too weak when it comes to Gaga. I always say I'm going to avoid the spoilers for her shows but end up knowing literally everything before I go. 

NightStar
2 hours ago, neptugne said:

I knowwww omg the previews clearly don't go past halfway through the season, I wonder what will happen :nooo: Cersei drinking wine/crying? :nooo:

yep, we haven't seen the Dothraki and no signs of Dornish footmen or the Eyrie even though those are now three biggest armies in Westeros, so the trailer may be entirely based on the first episode :) 

It's easy to understand why Daenerys wouldn't take her Dothraki northward - the North has been scorched by three wars (against the Lannisters, the Stannis-Bolton and the Jon Snow - Bolton conflict) and their granaries are as empty as Cersei's heart, yet all those armies are somewhere... 

I got the impression that Cersei was crying because Euron accomplished all the tasks and she was marrying him, while she still loved only Jaime :kara:

I have this feeling Euron will be the one to kill Cersei. He is in fact a "little brother." But it's also predictable that he would betray Cersei too but I don't think the show runners would be that predictable. I also hope Cersei doesn't die until the final episode bc she's my fave. Hopefully the siege of king's landing will be epic.

On 1/7/2019 at 10:10 AM, River said:

will she get Jamie's big donkey D? :diane:

SCream. Imagine Arya boning Cersei as Jamie and then ripping his face off. 

Archived