Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
series

Game Of Thrones S8 | Finale

Varys

Featured Posts

Lazz Monster
9 minutes ago, Varys said:

I hope not

i don't rally care one way or the other. I mean they are related, but they never lived as a family, they didn't grow up together, so if they decide to be together, good for them

and i think it'll happen, cuz Jon doesn't want to rule, by him marrying her, she can rule and ppl won't say she's not the rightful ruler

We're far from the Shallow now

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crackpoppodcast

Daenerys will go crazy and Ser Jorah will

kill her. They know she’s our kween so they’re gonna mess with our heads. This isn’t the kind of show that goes with the happiest ending possible, and everyone’s idea of a happy ending is Daenerys taking the iron throne and being a

just ruler.

Lazz Monster
Just now, daddybunny said:

Daenerys will go crazy

don't agree with you, i think she's a fair ruler, i think she'll die, but not how you're describing it

11 minutes ago, melon said:

I think she will burn King’s Landing down, might be like a pyrrhic victory that they win but millions die :awesome: sounds like GOT, plus wildfire must work against white walkers?

yeeeah that's my bet:ally:

ice heard one side from above

Varys
5 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

i don't rally care one way or the other. I mean they are related, but they never lived as a family, they didn't grow up together, so if they decide to be together, good for them

and i think it'll happen, cuz Jon doesn't want to rule, by him marrying her, she can rule and ppl won't say she's not the rightful ruler

It won't happen anyway because on off them (or both) will die :vegas:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Lazz Monster
3 minutes ago, Varys said:

It won't happen anyway because on off them (or both) will die :vegas:

probably  :toofunny:

but i still think they will continue to date after they find out

Logan

I can see Daenerys dying but I don't see them killing off all the dragons. I wonder where they would go. Maybe Jon would take them over? 

Lazz Monster
1 minute ago, Logan said:

I can see Daenerys dying but I don't see them killing off all the dragons. I wonder where they would go. Maybe Jon would take them over? 

Jon will die sis

Logan
Just now, Lazz Monster said:

Jon will die sis

You could really make a good argument for how each character will die. 

Lazz Monster
Just now, Logan said:

You could really make a good argument for how each character will die. 

yh, me saying that is more hope than certainty tho lol, he's done too much already, i really think he'll sacrifice himself in a last act to appear selfless and brave :huntyga:

Logan
6 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

yh, me saying that is more hope than certainty tho lol, he's done too much already, i really think he'll sacrifice himself in a last act to appear selfless and brave :huntyga:

My interpretation of this is that she gives up her chance at the throne to save her dragons.

RAMROD

Honestly the one I am guessing will live are:

- Arya, going on adventure/being assassin after The Long Night over, she could end up as personal guardian to Jon Snow's child as well, since they are close. She would likely took Jon's child with her going places. That seems like very Arya isn't it?, Other than that she could end up marrying Gendry.

- Brienne, becomes official personal guard to Sansa. Personally I wish she would marry Jaime or Tormund finally, but I won't be surprised if she would witness both death, most likely to protect her? :shrug:

- Gendry, restarting the Baratheon line from scratch again Could be elected to Iron Throne since it was his dad's anyway before The Long Nights and all other betrayals happens.

- Sansa, she will be on Iron Throne, if not Gendry.

- Sam, will marry Gilly. And possibly becomes Hand of the Queen to Sansa.

- Bran. Well, he is the Three Eyed Raven now. He will definitely live on for hundreds of years?

- Varys, bt not too sure about it. Just because what Melissandre had said to him last season.

And the rest would be dead one way or the other. I feel like The Hound and The Mountain will both die from the Clegane Bowl. The same thing may happen with The Greyjoys, I feel. :oprah:

Just predictions, I could be very wrong here sksksksksks

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Here I was thinking I was dead inside, but seeing Cersei wear that dress has given me life.  :lolly:

Love that they are bringing her Lannister colours back. Costume design is on point.

Lazz Monster
25 minutes ago, Logan said:

My interpretation of this is that she gives up her chance at the throne to save her dragons.

interesting, i could see that happening

Archived