Game Of Thrones S8 | Finale

Varys

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pachinko
2 minutes ago, Logan said:

Glad to see the majority of fans aren't buying this garbage. 

There is nothing we can do to change it. It's not like HBO will reshoot it all. :duck:

Logan
11 minutes ago, pachinko said:

There is nothing we can do to change it. It's not like HBO will reshoot it all. :duck:

I'd read the books but according to GRRM the main characters will have pretty much the same ending, only the secondary characters will be different. 

Melech
51 minutes ago, Logan said:

I'd read the books but according to GRRM the main characters will have pretty much the same ending, only the secondary characters will be different. 

Honestly who knows :rip: since he didn’t even start writing the last book

Lion Heart

Flying Hitler's new hair 

44d0bi9dl7y21.jpg

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

River

Can Sunday just arrive so we can finish with it and move on with our lives?

I'm also kinda tired staying locked in my house because I'm afraid to die before I watch it, it has been 2 years already, I want my freedom back :bradley:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

giskardsb

There is virtually no way Dany would have a nice clean arc to becoming beloved savior of Westeros.  It’s not GRRMs way, would have been very boring ( as much of her arc has been if we are honest), and not realistic.  I think the current situation is actually most realistic. I don’t even think she’s gone “mad” per se, I think she coldly calculated while those bells rung that her best avenue to power was seizing absolute control with fear and intimidation. It was a message for the north, not KL.

weed
2 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

I don’t even think she’s gone “mad” per se, I think she coldly calculated while those bells rung that her best avenue to power was seizing absolute control with fear and intimidation. It was a message for the north, not KL

interesting! maybe she was thinking the war is over, the people know about Jon, I'm not going to win their love even if I don't burn them so let them fear me more. She's lost virtually everyone, apart from Drogon Greyworm is about her only amigo so the isolation must be intense. I'm starting to hate it less, but I'm still like wtf too quick transformation for her morals, character assassination among many.

giskardsb
17 minutes ago, neptugne said:

interesting! maybe she was thinking the war is over, the people know about Jon, I'm not going to win their love even if I don't burn them so let them fear me more. She's lost virtually everyone, apart from Drogon Greyworm is about her only amigo so the isolation must be intense. I'm starting to hate it less, but I'm still like wtf too quick transformation for her morals, character assassination among many.

She said as much to Jon “fear it is then”.  I don’t think the transformation was that quick. We’ve justified her ruthlessness in past as “people deserved it” but her tendencies have always been ruthlessness first, tempered by her advisors at times.  She has no trustworthy advisors anymore. 

VOLANTIS
7 hours ago, Logan said:

Maybe he'll write the 'Dany going mad' plot a little more consistently though. I don't mind her going mad. It's in her genes but I wish they had a better plot for it. Slow and gradual breaking down. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived