💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga tweets about GG win and Glenn Close

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Galagala

Gaga must be really sad and disappointed :ohno:today even though she tried to be like "I'm totally fine."

She usually goes to GoldDerby.com so I'm sure she thought she could win actress.

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Galagala said:

Gaga must be really sad and disappointed :ohno:today even though she tried to be like "I'm totally fine."

She usually goes to GoldDerby.com so I'm sure she thought she could win actress.

I don't think so, she did win something for Shallow.

Imagine Bradley though :selena:

S0436

I wouldn’t be surprised if she would like Glenn to win the Oscar over her as she is a family friend and a snubbed at the Oscars legend.  Probably Colman will win though.

fivefoottwo
1 hour ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Very few people would know this but Glen Close is Cynthia Germanotta's best friend. :diane:

wait I'm actually shook

Didymus

Classy and she's right. She should be thrilled to just be nominated against Close :smh: I think some of you have become so used to the acclaim of this movie that you're forgetting how amazing it really is that she's even up there as Best Actress :air: If I were Gaga I'd just think: "this is just the start, and WHAT A START". She's slaying. Stop acting like she should be sad, she should definitely not :madge: She won incredible critics awards that many star artists can only wish for. Shut up.

16 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Classy and she's right. She should be thrilled to just be nominated against Close :smh: I think some of you have become so used to the acclaim of this movie that you're forgetting how amazing it really is that she's even up there as Best Actress :air: If I were Gaga I'd just think: "this is just the start, and WHAT A START". She's slaying. Stop acting like she should be sad, she should definitely not :madge: She won incredible critics awards that many star artists can only wish for. Shut up.

A Golden Globe nomination and mainly an Oscar nomination are huge achievements, specially for someone on their first movie. 

And to be realistic, long term wise winning these awards could be counter productive. It happened with her AHS globe, some people deemed it as undeserved and even fake because of her popularity. 

The Oscar is still not impossible tho...

River

Glenn deserves it so much, finally her hard work is recognized 

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Helxig
3 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I don't think so, she did win something for Shallow.

Imagine Bradley though :selena:

Exactly. I think Gaga is fine, and probably knows that this is just the start of her acting career. 

But Bradley, poor guy. This was his directorial debut and his passion project that he worked on for so many years. And it has received critical acclaim, so to win neither category is quite sad. He deserves recognition because he really did put this whole thing together himself.

I'll be myself until they fĹŤcking close the coffin.

Even if the awards do not come, the almost unanimous praise ASIB, and specifically Gaga, received have to be retained in our mind. Rarely does a film receive such high marks from the critics AND pull in such amazing Box Office.  The powerhouse numbers this film brought in: Most actors would take that over the awards any day of the week. Like Chuck Lorre said when accepting his award: I am sure you are all crying for me.

Watch As I Dive In

SharkmanthaC
21 hours ago, Galagala said:

How do we know Gaga checks Gold Derby? :stalkga:

she/her/hers

Archived