SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

J e s s e
1 hour ago, hairbodyface said:

Did Gaga really influence you gays to fall for 80 year old men 

https://i.imgur.com/9aK78oZ.jpg

Ofcourse not!

it was Lana Del Gey 

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
doppelganger
3 minutes ago, XC1792 said:

It doesn't really have any relevance, maybe a slight indication but the winners of the Golden Globes are selected by a small group of 93 members that are part of Hollywood Foreign Press Association (HFPA), while the Oscars winners are selected by approximately 60,000 industry professionals that are part of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (AMPAS).

there can be 93 people in the room, and that one person that believes in you ain't in it.

24 minutes ago, Runway said:

Rotten Tomatoes

BR: 62%

ASIB: 90%

I have to laugh 

Rotten Tomatoes is not the sole voice in determining which film is better.

Make it stupid!

hankhatesyouall

Close is a phenomenal actress. I'm glad that that Gaga lost to her, not other nominees. 

(Sarah Michele Gellar remains superior thought) 

hankhatesyouall
2 minutes ago, MEM said:

The Countess has a Globe and Ally doesn't :selena:

The Countess was a much better role. 

Gaga is getting an Oscar any way for Best Original Song and I'm fine with her losing to Glenn Close. That's fair.

What upsets me is Bradley winning virtually no awards as producer, director or actor. He was so brilliant it's just unfair.

AshIey
5 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Olivia Coleman and Glen Close both won their respective categories and they are Gaga´s competition for the Oscar. Same for Bradley. Rami Malek and Aulfonso won over him too. 

So does that make the Academy voters more inclined to vote for them or something? Seeing them win on another award show?

JusKeepBreathin

Well we weren't the only ones who were hyped for Gaga and Bradley to win. 

This article from 20 hrs ago from the AP says, "Gaga, ‘A Star Is Born’ poised to dominate Golden Globes."

https://www.apnews.com/fb7b44606a3f479c9f3f2b1e4b03288a

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Dutch

Anyhow, thank you for the people that made this night fun and messy. And big duck you to the Go and stay Away Globes

Lion Heart
7 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

He's super hot. You really thought you were doing something. 

Hedious. 

He won awards for Mr Robot too though :ladyhaha:

1474256402-2016-09-19t032008z117256808mt

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

andy232000
Just now, modern ecstasy said:

So does that make the Academy voters more inclined to vote for them or something? Seeing them win on another award show?

Yup. It just might make them re-think their predictions...However, lets remember that the Academy has over 6,000 members and the Hollywood press has 93...

Often times the GG and Oscars are totally opposite of themselves but I still think the chances are very much lost 

nodandsmile
5 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

Close is a phenomenal actress. I'm glad that that Gaga lost to her, not other nominees. 

(Sarah Michele Gellar remains superior thought) 

How she lost for THIS performance is still beyond me !

Dutch
1 minute ago, andy232000 said:

Yup. It just might make them re-think their predictions...However, lets remember that the Academy has over 6,000 members and the Hollywood press has 93...

Often times the GG and Oscars are totally opposite of themselves but I still think the chances are very much lost 

On the other hand it can backfire to. People might think: oh I disagree big time with a BR win and vote for the favourite to win so that one will win over BR. :vegas:

#Delulu #Tired

• HausOfMark locked this topic

Archived