Jump to content
Apple Music
other

My RedBubble Store

Featured Posts

TittyGlitterDance

You can't just take someone else's design and sell it on clothing...

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ally the Maine
1 minute ago, TittyGlitterDance said:

You can't just take someone else's design and sell it on clothing...

The one for I'll Never Love Again was a tester... I'll remove it if you want? The cartoon I made from scratch in Photoshop xoxo

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTBOP

Sorry, isn't the Fame one from the USB?

R-2042787-1500182956-2825.jpeg.jpg

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Korok
Just now, ARTBOP said:

Sorry, isn't the Fame one from the USB?

R-2042787-1500182956-2825.jpeg.jpg

fdgfdg

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lord Ryry

I'm all for fan art and merch, but if you wan't to avoid a lawsuit i'd suggest you delete these lol

Edited by Lord Ryry
  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ally the Maine
2 minutes ago, ARTBOP said:

Sorry, isn't the Fame one from the USB?

R-2042787-1500182956-2825.jpeg.jpg

Did you read my response at all?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ally the Maine
Just now, Lord Ryry said:

I'm all for fan art and merch, but if you wan't to avoid a lawsuit i'd suggest you delete these lol

Hi Ryan

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sharyu

It's weird not to see Gaga related merch in a square.

Warrior of the Monkey, Killing Peacefully

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...