💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ernest Owens will confront Gaga at Golden Globe

Enno

Featured Posts

hoeslay

I mean this is complex. I do agree that her silence on this can be problematic and she should in an ideal world speak up, but when you take into account her past trauma and life - it's not that you can justify every decision she made but it isn't black and white. This is something to be discussed with the help of professionals and not on a red carpet maybe. Like I don't wanna assume it's this super deep mental thing and who am I to decide how Gaga speaks on her trauma, but yeah. Bad choices were made and I just hope something good comes out of all of this. 

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

He blocked me on Twitter :oops:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Didymus

Omg at so many people here believing some irrelevant buffoon like that would be able to interview at the Globes red carpet :madge: The best he'll be able to do is try his hardest to get his question in next to tens of other reporters, and since he already announced his quest for controversy in public I'm sure he won't get a chance to ask her anything :messga:

SwissMonster
4 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

He isn’t even going to be in attendance. 

I know...why is he saying that though? :madge:

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

StarstruckIllusion
29 minutes ago, pie-kun said:

This is why you don't respond to people like this. This isn't someone who is trying to hold anyone accountable, this is someone who is trying to trash people for the sake of trashing them. Then to ask Chance a personal question about the family of the 14-year old victim? So much for standing up for the victim when you're trying to publicly dig up information about them and their family.

I have to puke. I don’t like using this term a lot, but this is a textbook SJW, sorry. Imagine abusing real victims of sexual assault like this. It’d be way different if he just interviewed them, but he’s blasting his questions so everyone can “see how good of a person he is.” Disgusting. It’s about his personal gain.

Mirages

He's a piece of... We been knew. A couple of his interviewees walked out on him for being an asshole :trollga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

3 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

Now it's time for LMs to harass him

False. The more attention LM’s give to things, the more exposure it gets. 

SpamMusubi

I think that it's kind of weird that he's spending more time coming after people who worked with R. Kelly, instead of R. Kelly himself:triggered:

Sushi is my one true passion

Emigrante
1 hour ago, Borislshere said:

Maybe he should attempt to set up an interview with her about it after tonight? 

Like he has every right to question. What she did was unforgivable but I'm not entirely sure I'm okay with being randomly bombarded. I've never like getting put on the spot. 

Unforgivable? XD okay

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

StarstruckIllusion

Anyone ever think R Kelly has some sort of scary power over her? Like “if you tell them I’ll get you killed” kinda thing? 

gagasgrande
1 minute ago, Wigless said:

Anyone ever think R Kelly has some sort of scary power over her? Like “if you tell them I’ll get you killed” kinda thing? 

Maybe a bit of a reach but I was thinking the same thing earlier today.

Archived