Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Zachary Campbell gives us a Skype Call about Lady Gaga in 2019!!!!

27monster27

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount

I really do like my fellow Zach, but he reeealllly needs to edit down his videos. There's too much random chat and not enough substance in his videos lately.

Original Diva
9 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

I really do like my fellow Zach, but he reeealllly needs to edit down his videos. There's too much random chat and not enough substance in his videos lately.

I know.  I thought I was the only one thinking that. Definitely needs to edit more. 

excuse me no

2 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Yes.

oh great. i remember watching his reaction vids in 2013 and in one of them he said "free my mind ARTPOP you make my puss* stop" :air:

ARTPOPRS

I stopped watching him after that horrible Million Reasons reaction video. I feel he only wants what he thinks is Lady Gaga, and not her actual artistic craft. Before then I found him funny but now it seems unauthentic. 

KatieJudasGaga4

I get annoyed when he gets things wrong. Like he said Joanne caused a lot of loss in the GP. That isn't true...it gained appreciation from the GP (Cheek to Cheek, Joanne and ASIB did), but Joanne caused a lot of unstanning.

Jenina
18 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I don't know who this is? 

Is he connected to Gaga in some way?

He had a Skype call with Gaga while she was on Graham Norton

cool

SharkmanthaC
1 minute ago, Jenina said:

He had a Skype call with Gaga while she was on Graham Norton

Ok, I know him now! I've seen this.  I remember laughing at his reaction.  It was great.

she/her/hers

I knew Gaga was getting a Skype call after his reaction to ASIB soundtrack and LG6 not being released. :ladyhaha:

2School4Cool
19 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I get annoyed when he gets things wrong. Like he said Joanne caused a lot of loss in the GP. That isn't true...it gained appreciation from the GP (Cheek to Cheek, Joanne and ASIB did), but Joanne caused a lot of unstanning.

I noticed this as well, if anything Joanne (And C2C) is what reclaimed her appreciation from GP after ARTPOP. I did love though when he said it’s been ten years and she’s still unpredictable, this speaks volumes to her artistic skills.

See The Best In Everyone

2School4Cool

I’m excited to see Zachary’s reaction to whatever her new music is. He is much more loving of gaga than, well, pretty much anyone else. And he is so entertaining to watch, I love his reactions from the Joanne Tour.

See The Best In Everyone

Archived