💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GAGA ON CHAT: Media killed the blonde, she stays brunette

Jester

Featured Posts

marrytheknight2012

And if you think she reads the vigiliant citizen articles and other tiny media bull**** and blogs, you are dreaming or she needs to get a hobby.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

this. Its so funny because this fanbase does not realize how critical they have become of everything she does lately. The way she acts and talks, the people she hangs out with, everything is under scrutiny.

Can't blame her for being pissed off and sad.

Welcome to super-stardom, everything is under a microscope. She, of all people, is aware of this.

Jester

Media killed her how by putting her on the cover of vogue? naming her one of the most powerful people in the world? giving her tour rave reviews? she hasnt done a ****ing interview in 6 months or more... melodramatic bull****. im sorry...

You should let her be a human. Even if all of that you said was true, she can be sad. Just try to imagine you were in here shoes

Retro GaGa

Shes a 'master of the art of fame'. She knows whats included in the job. She studies it and shes orchestrated everything thats happened to her herself. The dildo in the red dress on the scooter causing the hermaphrodite rumours. Everything. And then she complains abt it. I love her, but theres only so much that you can justify about being 'real' when its obvious its mostly all performance art. She wore fur in the middle of summer...she knows how people react toward fur. Shes well aware of everything she does. This is just another excuse for a gimmick.

:golfclap:

And if you think she reads the vigiliant citizen articles and other tiny media bull**** and blogs, you are dreaming or she needs to get a hobby.

Why would she need to? Reading comments from "fans" like you would be enough to make any artist depressed

J e s s e

Her spelling mistakes and spell checks. :emo:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

marrytheknight2012

Because Ive actually paid attention to her for four years and I can tell when something is obviously utter bull****. Unless shes been trolling tiny blogs and irrelevant media, she hasn't been 'killed' by it. Furgate is sorta the only thing. And some of the stuff like Indonesia wasn't media, but the ignorant people of that country. She has killed her own image, nobody did it for her. Congrats Princess Die.

Oh, ive told her as much every chance ive gotten to on lm.com She needs a healthy dose of reality sometimes.

Welcome to super-stardom, everything is under a microscope. She, of all people, is aware of this.

Yes yes, I'm aware of how things go for these big celebrities. it comes with the fame. It doesn't make it any less senseless in my eyes, especially when it comes from the fans.

Because Ive actually paid attention to her for four years and I can tell when something is obviously utter bull****. Unless shes been trolling tiny blogs and irrelevant media, she hasn't been 'killed' by it. Furgate is sorta the only thing. And some of the stuff like Indonesia wasn't media, but the ignorant people of that country. She has killed her own image, nobody did it for her. Congrats Princess Die.

Oh, ive told her as much every chance ive gotten to on lm.com She needs a healthy dose of reality sometimes.

Don't pretend to know what she's going through. As you pointed out, she constantly art directs her public image. What goes on behind the curtain is just as much of a mystery to you as it is to me.

Harley Quinn

Shes a 'master of the art of fame'. She knows whats included in the job. She studies it and shes orchestrated everything thats happened to her herself. The dildo in the red dress on the scooter causing the hermaphrodite rumours. Everything. And then she complains abt it. I love her, but theres only so much that you can justify about being 'real' when its obvious its mostly all performance art. She wore fur in the middle of summer...she knows how people react toward fur. Shes well aware of everything she does. This is just another excuse for a gimmick.

This

This

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I don't like you or your posts.

She's being dramatic because the next era is going to be dramatic. Get over yourself. :dies:

boysboysboys

She used to have no issue ignoring/dismissing outside criticism, now she feels the need to defend herself from everything.

Obviously it's reached a breaking point.

I wonder why you guys still assert that she isn't in trouble.

Seriously, how does Gaga being knowledgeable on what fame does to a person and having gone through many rough times already - or the fact that some people are suspecting that she's faking this for the "decay" theme - preclude Gaga from being treated by others (her fans!) as a human being with feelings? Show a little respect, please. This thread once again proves that a portion of her very own fans whom she loves so much thinks of her as nothing but a machine. You have no idea as to her state of mind, so your assumptions that nothing's wrong and she should just suck it up can only be detrimental.

heavymlover

We all know from the beginning that she does the controversy to keep away media's attention from her personal life. But none of us understands what she's going through, because we are basing our opinions on vague messages that barely explain anything. She might be talking about what media expects from her as a typical pop star, but we are assuming that she's talking about criticism and bad press.

She shouldn't have to be worried about her psychological health for what she does with her career.

Archived