Praying for her father. Stay strong, Britney. :kara:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More

DwFRcehVsAAYa-u.jpg

some of you guys are so disgusting.

she would of lost so much money and her team on MGM, Dancers, choreographers etc and probably wouldn't of lost as much if she was performing a show 'not selling much'! It's horrible for you guys to think it's an 'excuse'.

if any of you have lost a parent or were close to losing a parent i'm sure you'd do the same thing and understand, have a heart.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Jenina
18 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Oh and also, neither BTWB nor JWT were having bad sales. They were almost sold out. Cute try though.

I mean the EU leg of the JWT wasn't sold out yet and there were people from other fanbases and this fanbase saying she cancelled it to not ruin the sold out streak and not because of fibro.

cool

Monster7
1 minute ago, Jenina said:

she cancelled it to not ruin the sold out streak and not because of fibro

If only they watched 5F2

Imagine stanning one of the most kindest person on the planet where they promote kindess constantly and being such a hateful person :triggered:

Hope everything turns out alright for Brit 

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Ladey Gaygay

This is how pop artists should be, they really should prioritize their family instead just touring

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

jojostanforlife
3 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

DwFRcehVsAAYa-u.jpg

she would of lost so much money and her team on MGM, Dancers, choreographers etc and probably wouldn't of lost as much if she was performing a show 'not selling much'! It's horrible for you guys to think it's an 'excuse'.

if any of you have lost a parent or were close to losing a parent i'm sure you'd do the same thing and understand, have a heart.

Nobody in here is making fun of her Dad's health. In fact, most of the disgusting comments about his health are from Britney fans saying stuff like "so if he's in poor health, is she free from her conservatorship?"

She would have lost more money if she performed multiple shows that sold under 30% of the theatre. Britney probably wasn't prepared or asked for a break and they allowed it because the show wasn't selling. 

techhausmonster

Looking back at the comments I'm actually disgusted. If Britney really cancelled the shows because it wasn't selling well then I'm sure she wouldn't choose her dad being sick as the fake excuse. People fail to realize that there's more to life than stan culture. Her father is really sick, she needs to do what she needs to do as a HUMAN BEING. 

Gimme More
5 minutes ago, techhausmonster said:

Looking back at the comments I'm actually disgusted. If Britney really cancelled the shows because it wasn't selling well then I'm sure she wouldn't choose her dad being sick as the fake excuse. People fail to realize that there's more to life than stan culture. Her father is really sick, she needs to do what she needs to do as a HUMAN BEING. 

LOVE this.

completely agree.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

44 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

the right to even comment about this as if you KNOW HER PERSONALLY, is even more disgusting.

miss me with that bs too bb

honey this is a pop music forum, people will comment. and they are entitled at least to raise some doubts. the timing doesn't add up, notwithstanding that im sure her dad got sick and that she really wants to focus on her family.

27 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

DwFRcehVsAAYa-u.jpg

the issue is the timing. her dad got sick months ago and that didn't stop her from announcing, rehearsing and getting the whole machine working. It is a legitimate observation, you guys really believe anything you read without analyzing facts.

Neight Shayde
19 minutes ago, Fish said:

honey this is a pop music forum, people will comment. and they are entitled at least to raise some doubts. the timing doesn't add up, notwithstanding that im sure her dad got sick and that she really wants to focus on her family.

yeah and i'm free to respond since this is a forum.

it's not a one-sided website where you can't refute or plain respond to comments, honey.

ImpossiblePrincess
1 hour ago, Hurem said:

I'm sorry for her dad but it's obvious they cancelled it because it was flopping hard.

That’s so rude and not the right place 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Archived