💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Britney Cancels Domination - Her Father James Spears Almost Died

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

androiduser

Madonna fans are insinuating Gaga had something done to Britney's father so that she could take over the remaining Vegas shows.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mariomania1234
12 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Madonna fans are insinuating Gaga had something done to Britney's father so that she could take over the remaining Vegas shows.

Probably the same ones who think Joe has some sort of ties with the mob. They are so deranged it's laughable.

androiduser
2 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

Probably the same ones who think Joe has some sort of ties with the mob. They are so deranged it's laughable.

yes, the mafia theory is their main theory to discredit any kind of success Gaga has... whenever she does well, it's because mafia paid for it, and when she fails it's because she's a talentless idiot who can't sing.

Bloody hooker

Some of y’all seem to forget that other fanbases did the same thing to us when Gaga canceled JWT. They didn’t believe that she has fibromyalgia, and saying it was due to low sales. We don’t know what’s going on with Britney’s father. Stop blaming it on low sales.

Thisï»ż mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.ï»ż

ImpossiblePrincess
On 1/4/2019 at 10:38 PM, Fish said:

where is the right place enlight me?

Maybe In a thread that isn’t talking about her fathers health and her having to cancel because of it u ****ing dipshit 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

1 hour ago, Franchesca said:

Maybe In a thread that isn’t talking about her fathers health and her having to cancel because of it u ****ing dipshit 

youretalking like were having this conversation in front of her. lmao

scallywally
1 hour ago, Fish said:

What's the difference? Does hiding behind a screen allow anyone to ignore decency? 

Be nice :) You never know in future what you might've typed online one day that could've been put in a better way especially if you want to succeed. No point is there? 

ImpossiblePrincess
8 hours ago, Fish said:

Lmao I’m obvs not when I said in a thread learn to read my messages before responding k sweetie

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

tylertremallose
On 1/4/2019 at 9:43 PM, come to papa said:

And honestly I'm not a fan of Vegas, just because I don't like to drink / club/ gamble....whats Vegas left for me?

i dont drink, gamble or go to clubs and find vegas very fun. 

theres museums, shows, shopping, food, sight seeing, random art exhibits that you stumble on..lots to find and explore there. 

Archived