Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ARUTW released to Italian Radios!

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno

Why does Italia always release more singles than the rest of the world? :flop:

ARUTW reminds me of an Elton John classic, it's definitely one of the best songs of Gaga's career. Give it the right promotion and it can be a Gaga classic.

doppelganger
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

ITA is a better song imo. But, I love both.

Lyrically ARUTW is better for me but it’s very vintage sounding, very Elton-esque which i love but radio wouldn’t touch with a 10’ pole.

ITA feels more in line with 2010 piano ballads from the likes of Adele 

Didymus
21 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

ARUTW reminds me of an Elton John classic, it's definitely one of the best songs of Gaga's career.

IKR

Who knew we'd be getting such discography highlights for a friggin' soundtrack :giveup:

Infinity Wave

53 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Because rn we only have super trash songs about s*x and dr*gs and smoke and everything "sung" by perpertually stoned trappers who sadly appeal to thr younger generation.

I guess someone is actually trying to save the situation by releasing actual songs with a meaning that's not "let's smoke, let's use dr*gs" etc.

Sorry for the rant, but I had to, Idk what to do anymore

Colourful

BornSimon
1 hour ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Italy is a very loyal market. People who suddenly struggle to make it still have a chance to succeed in Italy because radio isn't as corrupted as it seems to be everywhere else. If people like a song you will hear it on the radio, if not on the radio you will see the video on TV non-stop or hear the song during commercial breaks or used during news reports. So I guess sending a song to radio in Italy is always worth a try.

AlexanderMagno
32 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Because rn we only have super trash songs about s*x and dr*gs and smoke and everything "sung" by perpertually stoned trappers who sadly appeal to thr younger generation.

I guess someone is actually trying to save the situation by releasing actual songs with a meaning that's not "let's smoke, let's use dr*gs" etc.

26 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

Italy is a very loyal market. People who suddenly struggle to make it still have a chance to succeed in Italy because radio isn't as corrupted as it seems to be everywhere else. If people like a song you will hear it on the radio, if not on the radio you will see the video on TV non-stop or hear the song during commercial breaks or used during news reports. So I guess sending a song to radio in Italy is always worth a try.

So what is the truth?

Antichrist
1 hour ago, Infinity Wave said:

yeah, 'murica sucks :emma:

4 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

Guys plz 

anyone has the video of Gaga singing ARUTW playing on the piano 

it was a short video 

i can't find it 

love u 😘

5 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

I bet i’ll still never hear it on radio.  Joanne was a single too and i never heard it

I luckily heard it while waiting in a train station :whitney:

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

1 hour ago, AlexanderMagno said:

So what is the truth?

both :nooo:

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

Sweet Olive

Now they better play it because I never heard Shallow on the radio (ok, i listen to Rtl but still). She's Italian mg.

Infinity Wave
2 hours ago, Sweet Olive said:

Now they better play it because I never heard Shallow on the radio (ok, i listen to Rtl but still). She's Italian mg.

I was told they plaied it A LOT on, let's say, rock-oriented radios, like a friend of mine who loves rock heard it quite often!

Colourful

Archived