💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did anyone else also barely hear Gaga at the artrave?

YCHofficial

Featured Posts

crisTEAne

i was in the 3rd row and kinda frustrated that i wasn't feeling that excited, then when she rose above with her wings, i started crying. that day i learned that i don't know scheisse about myself or my feelings. :selena: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

52 minutes ago, River said:

yeah she didn't even sing, it was only the instrumental..

Gurl I swear :saladga:

Although I never went, I can still hear her very clear in the videos, although some don't and I have no idea how or why :ladyhaha:

GagaUnderYou
2 hours ago, hausofcy said:

I don't want to sound harsh but she was not in shape at all during artrave. She almost died everytime she performed up tempo and you could hear her suffocate through the mic trying to catch a breath. That's probably why she relied so much on her backing track + the audio of headsets is never as clear as a handheld mic anyway. 

Gaga is usually in her best shape when touring, she sounded great to me most videos I've seen and when I saw her. Her ass was nice and fat when I saw her live. 

Varys
2 hours ago, Poissonche said:

. I headed out of the M&G section and that’s when Gaga started speaking whale to me. I still can’t believe this happened.

ePz4Uh.gif

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

No, I actually heard her better than in videos, but she did take more breaks without singing into the mic.

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Archived