Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So Is Meghan...?

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

So Meghan Trainor's much delayed album comes out on January 25th. (The release was pushed back 5 months)

They said they pushed it back so she could add more songs to it. But we all know that's cuz she didn't get a hit.

Two singles were released to radio. "No Excuses" in March of 2018 and "Let You Be Right" in May of 2018. "No Excuses" peaked at #46 in the US and "Let You Be Right" didn't chart. Worldwide the songs did even worse. Pop radio got into the songs a little bit. "No Excuses" peaked at #16 on the format and "Let You Be Right" peaked at #28 on pop radio. 

So here we are 3 weeks away and she hasn't released a new single to promote the release. 

So is there gonna be one or will the album just come out and flop?

OR is it going to be delayed more?

700.gif

RAMROD

The latest stuffs I've heard is that the album delayed again to late February.because her label don't wanna compete with Ariana, since January 25th rumored to be thank U, next album release date. :shrug:

But LBR, if this is delayed again, it is likely never gonna come out. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

shame
3 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

She just got married. I doubt that album is even on her mind at all. :crossed:

ugh her mind. when will gaga :giveup:

angels forever, forever angels

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, TheShameMonster said:

ugh her mind. when will gaga :giveup:

When she dumps Christian and goes back to Taylor :vegas:

rs_464x749-160313161237-634.LadyGagaTayl

FlopSlurper
12 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

When she dumps Christian and goes back to Taylor :vegas:

rs_464x749-160313161237-634.LadyGagaTayl

taste

Sneaky Oliver

No shade to Meghan but that’s what happens when you put a new artist with one single hit song in the same field as the “veterans”. I think media should allow new artists to grow with their own pace. Not everyone is meant to be a legendary popstar :shrug:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

StarstruckIllusion
5 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

No shade to Meghan but that’s what happens when you put a new artist with one single hit song in the same field as the “veterans”. I think media should allow new artists to grow with their own pace. Not everyone is meant to be a legendary popstar :shrug:

Nobody ever did that 

aaron l

I didn't listen to NO EXCUSES on my own, but honestly it seemed like a bop seeing queens lipsync to it. :excuseu:

I just want that album!! i've been waiting for it since "No Excuses". "Thank You" was a really enjoyable album and one of my faves in the last 5 years. "Title" had some amazing songs, but wasn't my fave album. But songs like "All the Ways", "Treat Myself" and "Can't Dance' were BOPS. I hope she'll release the album in 3 weeks. I don't need another delay :messga:

Sneaky Oliver
51 minutes ago, Wigless said:

Nobody ever did that 

They did! When AATB became a hit, she’s got an instant record label deal, put an album out and media was hyping her second record. I think it’s too much pressure for a new artist. Same happened with Lorde and many others 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

She need Sia or Max Martin on her next album if she wants to be relevant on the charts again.

Its sad whats happening with her singing career but happy for her private life. Fuess u cant have it all

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived