music news

Taylor Swift’s Safe & Sound Plagiarized

Lighter

Featured Posts

derpmonster
14 minutes ago, Lighter said:

latest?cb=20160918174857

S stands for Safe and Sound, but right now the sound seems unsafe. :poot:

Edit: Apparently this "artist" has a song called Blank Space too. In Mandarin. :ladyhaha:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

hamster11

Ok, since it's such a well-known song, i can imagine why and how the Singaporean singer can get it the inspiration from it. 

but... 

Any swifties our there can explained the case of Untouchable to me? it was a total cover of a song but T. Swift managed to credit herself as the writer of the song. My favorite Fearless track, tho. 

1 minute ago, RadioIsOurs said:

Wow I'm from Singapore too, I don't think I'm safe here anymore.

giphy.gif

Better hide in Azerbaijan girl

Chickens in Malibu
3 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

giphy.gif

Lmao...

She looks like a haunting witch in this gif xD

RadioIsOurs

Yass Taylor, please scalp our country's almost non-existent music scene to shreds! :selena:

RAMROD

I mean, Singaporeans are known to complain alot. And enjoy to criticize others. Like, say, in travel site reviews. Most Singaporeans seems to be as stingy as they can when reviewing hotels they had stayed in, even if they only stayed for one night, even picking apart to the littlest details that doesn't matter. Or on online shopping websites when leaving reviews. :lmao:

But for this one, I support it. :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MonsterPaws
1 hour ago, hamster11 said:

Ok, since it's such a well-known song, i can imagine why and how the Singaporean singer can get it the inspiration from it. 

but... 

Any swifties our there can explained the case of Untouchable to me? it was a total cover of a song but T. Swift managed to credit herself as the writer of the song. My favorite Fearless track, tho. 

Taylor rewrote/rearranged parts of the song (listen to how Luna Halo ends their original compared to Taylor's). So I assume that counts?

Damn are we this annoying? :selena: I mean just by looking at the tweets it makes me hate this swiftie justice warrior :cryga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

FlopSlurper
4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Damn are we this annoying? :selena: I mean just by looking at the tweets it makes me hate this swiftie justice warrior :cryga:

Well Plagiarism is illegal, that's the law everywhere, I don't see anything "justice warrior" about reporting an illegal action  

Sandrology
2 hours ago, RadioIsOurs said:

giphy.gif

THX this will give me nightmares

Archived