Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to appear at Harrods for FAME - Launch

tomorrow12

Featured Posts

Yes we got a photo with her, the quality isn't good as I stole this off lm! (Don't know why mine hasn't been emailed yet)

I forgot to add that we were given a Fame bag containing the soap and a black teacup and saucer, every teacup was different which was really amazing. :)

i4cb8a72be2b22_700.jpg

wow thats amazing! wish I could meet her one day <3

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MelbHawker

• HausOfGaga

• ARTBOP

• 3q425253qwewq

Katie14

Ok the others will be able to fill in the blanks because I'm still in shock haha!

This is just a copy and paste from the Facebook statuses I put up straight after so excuse the way they are written!

"This has been the greatest night ever. I hugged her and she squeezed me, we drank champagne and ate cakes with her. Fozzi waved at us when we were in the VIP area outside, she was so sweet and sat down and chatted. I walked out of the bathroom and she and Tara walked in ... Mind****! Oh and she said she vomited on Mark last night during TEOG and Fozzi afterwards. What the actual **** happened tonight?! Gaga is amazing we spent so much time with her. Mr Steven finally met her too! I'm rambling but seriously that was crazy, no other star does that for fans."

"She spent so much time chatting with us all and mingling with everybody. It was like a huge group of friends hanging out! We were all treated so well it was like we were all stars too."

"She spoke about vomiting on Mark and Fozzi, about wearing Isabella Blows burqa - she said she cried under it and was like a crying ghost - she was just super nice and really funny!"

"Oh and I fell down the stairs in front of everybody when we went to the VIP area outside. Everybody saw it omg."

That sounds incredible!! You should make a thread about your experiences. That way others who were there can post about it too. Thanks for sharing :)

high heeled fem

Yes we got a photo with her, the quality isn't good as I stole this off lm! (Don't know why mine hasn't been emailed yet)

I forgot to add that we were given a Fame bag containing the soap and a black teacup and saucer, every teacup was different which was really amazing. :)

i4cb8a72be2b22_700.jpg

omg HOW HOW did u get to meet her? what did u have to buy please tell me!!

high heeled fem

Ok the others will be able to fill in the blanks because I'm still in shock haha!

This is just a copy and paste from the Facebook statuses I put up straight after so excuse the way they are written!

"This has been the greatest night ever. I hugged her and she squeezed me, we drank champagne and ate cakes with her. Fozzi waved at us when we were in the VIP area outside, she was so sweet and sat down and chatted. I walked out of the bathroom and she and Tara walked in ... Mind****! Oh and she said she vomited on Mark last night during TEOG and Fozzi afterwards. What the actual **** happened tonight?! Gaga is amazing we spent so much time with her. Mr Steven finally met her too! I'm rambling but seriously that was crazy, no other star does that for fans."

"She spent so much time chatting with us all and mingling with everybody. It was like a huge group of friends hanging out! We were all treated so well it was like we were all stars too."

"She spoke about vomiting on Mark and Fozzi, about wearing Isabella Blows burqa - she said she cried under it and was like a crying ghost - she was just super nice and really funny!"

"Oh and I fell down the stairs in front of everybody when we went to the VIP area outside. Everybody saw it omg."

OMFG WOW but how did u meet her? what tickets did u buy i missed her in london now i missed this wahi

m so happy for you :party:

OMFG WOW but how did u meet her? what tickets did u buy i missed her in london now i missed this wahi

m so happy for you :party:

I entered the 'show us your dark side's contest on littlemonsters.com and was picked as one of the 5 winners. I took a photo of a diamond covered in the black fluid of fame. Thank you. :)

Take me back to standing beside her and sipping champagne and asking her questions and her telling us the tweet was about #LanesboroughLocals :giveup:

high heeled fem

I entered the 'show us your dark side's contest on littlemonsters.com and was picked as one of the 5 winners. I took a photo of a diamond covered in the black fluid of fame. Thank you. :)

WOW :D awsome

gagalovesme

Take me back to standing beside her and sipping champagne and asking her questions and her telling us the tweet was about #LanesboroughLocals

omg i'm so jealous of you all! how did you manage to get VIP tickets?

Take me back to standing beside her and sipping champagne and asking her questions and her telling us the tweet was about #LanesboroughLocals

Ok but gold leaf on the macroons and drinking with her ... greatest moment ever. :cry:

So nice to meet up with you. :hug:

Ok but gold leaf on the macroons and drinking with her ... greatest moment ever. :cry:

So nice to meet up with you. :hug:

I wasn't able!! Have you gotten an email with your pic? I haven't, just found it on the-fame.org :O

Soooo amazing omg. Was really lovely to meet up with you too :hug: <3

I wasn't able!! Have you gotten an email with your pic? I haven't, just found it on the-fame.org :O

Soooo amazing omg. Was really lovely to meet up with you too :hug: <3

Dean said they had all been sent to one girl, she is sending me it later on.

Sorry if I was a bit out of it but I was really in shock! I'm not alright haha. :hug:

Dean said they had all been sent to one girl, she is sending me it later on.

Sorry if I was a bit out of it but I was really in shock! I'm not alright haha. :hug:

Just to one girl? :O If you get the full email with everyones pics will you let me know? Just want mine in as HQ as poss!

No I was too haha, I'm not alright!!! <3