Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was This The Original Enigma Hairstyle?

heygirl

Featured Posts

Don't know if anyone's had this speculation before or that its obvious and I'm the idiot here, but prior to the infamous wig she's wearing at Enigma to match her anime character, was this the hairstyle planned? Or do you think this was just for rehearsals? Cause it's blue and it's pigtails so it got me thinking. Although I love her wigs, I'm not a fan of that wig choice so I'd personally much rather have this look. Thoughts? 

DvX08XdX0BUh0-M.jpg

DvHScBTX4AA7EQU.jpg

be kind guys

MonsterOfSpain

I think the 'infamous' wig was planned from the start since it looks just like her character and she's been working on the animations for weeks, ever since she started posting the Instagram videos, and that was long before those pictures were taken.

That look in insanely cool though, maybe it's the aesthetic for LG6 era and she's just teasing it a little bit :poot: I also hope she uses it again in the future.

iAstroLeo

As you can see on the Engima interludes, the wig we have now is what it was always meant to be :selena: 

10 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

I think the 'infamous' wig was planned from the start since it looks just like her character and she's been working on the animations for weeks, ever since she started posting the Instagram videos, and that was long before those pictures were taken.

That look in insanely cool though, maybe it's the aesthetic for LG6 era and she's just teasing it a little bit :poot: I also hope she uses it again in the future.

yeah true i think the blue was probably planned from the very start, considering this

park-mgm-entertainment-park-theater-arti

and i mean this look fine in theory and on animeGa but... who's gonna tell her how she really looks in it :air:

maxresdefault.jpg

be kind guys

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, heygirl said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Gaga's wig needs more volume tbh :air: 

I love it anyway

13 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

As you can see on the Engima interludes, the wig we have now is what it was always meant to be :selena: 

people would understand she's supposed to be that though, even with the blue braided pigtail look... or at least they could try and fix the wig, just as another thread on here said, to be more alike this look which slays:nooo:

f7d9787085ba812182e69537fe627727.jpg

be kind guys

1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I love it anyway

trust me, i'm trying to love it, it's just so hard to :rip:

be kind guys

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, heygirl said:

trust me, i'm trying to love it, it's just so hard to :rip:

I wanted her to rock some pigtails since forever, I'm in love with it :rip:

Glamourpuss

She probably doesn't have the wig with so much volume because of the weight. The Venus wig was very heavy. She's probably learnt from that not to do it again. 

Killa
1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

She probably doesn't have the wig with so much volume because of the weight. The Venus wig was very heavy. She's probably learnt from that not to do it again. 

Oh that can be true. Shes Lost way too much hair cause of wigs.

But its also the cut that isnt really flattering. Theres still ways to make it work. 

Borislshere

I’d like the enigma wig if the pointy tails were positioned higher on her head. They way they kind of sit low near the back of her head doesn’t remind me of the character she’s going for.

1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

It doesn't need to be as massive as that one, but slightly bigger pigtails wouldn't hurt anyone. Still, I'm satisfied with her looks. 

But, like I said she should use a bit bigger pigtails and maybe AnimeGa should wear clothes similar to Gaga's? That way AnimeGa and real Gaga would look almost the same and it would be visually pleasing. 

Like what you Sea?

Archived